Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
DYO would do really wel in the epl as he is quick and has quick feet, a very epl striker,i reckon he would do very well.

Cappello is already repaing his "roma" image with the enzo fiasco....nice to see he wants to keep enzo, possible his De Rossi of Juve???
Im not in doubt that he would do well in epl, but who has said that Di Vaio wants to play there?, its a big lifestyle change to go from Turin to NEWCASTLE!!!!!!. And I really cant wish for it since Di Vaio is one of the worlds best sub/backup players in the world.

May 30, 2004
rambo as in vieri... hes da perfect replacement for trezeguet .. it ll be like trezeguet is still there nothing changed... except vieri has da ability of tripping over his own legs and losing da ball :)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Im not in doubt that he would do well in epl, but who has said that Di Vaio wants to play there?, its a big lifestyle change to go from Turin to NEWCASTLE!!!!!!. And I really cant wish for it since Di Vaio is one of the worlds best sub/backup players in the world.
I never said he was going to the epl all i said was that he would do well.

Aug 26, 2003
but when we want to sell or use Di Vaio in a swap deal why do we extend his contract??

I think him and Micco should be given a chance, last season at the beginning when he was on form, he was pure class!!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Rambo vieir....how about no. The name rambo is only deserved by one man alone, Zambo
thats right. that is the only assosiation i have with rambo

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
but when we want to sell or use Di Vaio in a swap deal why do we extend his contract??

I think him and Micco should be given a chance, last season at the beginning when he was on form, he was pure class!!
It doesnt matter he can still be sold or swapped, i think the reason for a new contract was to decrease his wage in case he stays, since he isnt a first team regular.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
well this is tribalfootball rumour, but there might be a seed of truth in there, I'm sure that Capello wants Enzo to stay... DYO was close to NUFC already in the winter according to channel4, and he has stated that he wants to play abroad too... Tudor leaving, I'm not sure yet...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
well i agree with some things with capello.... thx god he is keen to keep Maresca...screw u( Moggi )... and about tudor , i really hope the best for him incase he is gonna leav us .... about di vaio , as some1 said up there , he is one of the best in the world as attacker subs !!!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think Capello wants to terminate Juventus, he shows the door to some players, the players are:

Lilian Thuram,
Marco Di Vaio,
Gianluca Pessotto,
Nicola Legrottaglie
and Enzo Maresca

So Why Thuram and Maresca??? And why not Ferrara and Monetero. What the f(u)ck does he wants from us, Maresca was our best player of last season and Thuram is the one of the best player of the world. Legro is also not that bad, he is young and he needed some time to adopt, I am sure he will do it mutch better next year.

Capello is stupid and he is still our enemy nr. one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)