Aleksandar Kolarov - Lazio - LB (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Inter are planning to bid on him:inter:
Can this guy actually defend though?
Word, that blows Yasor... And, Matthew, at the end of the day Kolorov can help us a lot especially since the so called 'formation' were using does a lot of width. Tecnically and statistically you'd rather have Kolarov in your team opposed to Grosso nevermind Molinaro...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just don't want to get a defender who can attack well, but we continue to leak goals from the wing and then we still have that position as a weak spot. I would like to have that issue resolved once and for all. Are there any better, realistic options, fullbacks who can defend and attack well? I like Criscito, but I don't feel he's coming back here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:inter: Let's allow Inter to strengthen their ranks, while we remain mired and tangled in an endless spiral of problems, culminating in our demise come season's end, due to a clueless coach, mediocre players who bring down the rest of the squad, and a medical team from hell!!!

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #86
    Bayern wants him and in the upcoming weeks there's going to be a meeting between the two clubs.

They are ready to offer 7mln euros, or a swap deal with Hamit Altintop.

Too bad if we miss him. :sad:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    I would definitely be sad if heend up in any other teambut Juve. I am a big of him and always hoped that we will sign him. Bayern can shove their 7 million and hamidup theirs. He is so underrated, since I consider him top 5 left backs in the world, and probably the best left back in seria A

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Santon could go the other way on loan so it seems easy for Kolarov to wear that merdazzurri shirt in 2010. :mad:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Grygera has a better leg for shooting than Kolarov, but i couldn't care less if he scores 1-2 screamers per season if he isn't capable for doing the job at defence. So, is he capable?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    Sunday 3 January, 2010
    Santon-Kolarov exchange

Lazio and Inter are ready to exchange full-backs, as Davide Santon accepts a loan switch to make way for Aleksandar Kolarov.

The Italian turned 19 this week and was tipped to make his mark in 2010, but has spent most of this season on the bench or in the stands.

Santon does not want to miss out on the 2010 World Cup and so is ready to accept a loan spell at the Stadio Olimpico.

There he would receive regular playing time and the opportunity to show his tactical versatility.

Kolarov has already done so at Lazio and caught the eye of Jose Mourinho.

The Serb wide man with the fierce left foot can play as a left-back, wide midfield or even as the third prong in a trident attack.

Lazio were reticent to sell Kolarov and his contract does not expire until 2012, but they would be willing to part with him if Inter offer co-ownership of Santon.

It is unlikely the Nerazzurri will accept giving away half of such a promising young player, so there are alternatives.

Inter could throw in youngsters Rene Khrin and Mattia Destro on loan to sweeten the deal.

Kolarov is also welcomed by Goran Pandev, his good friend who won a legal battle to be released from his Lazio contract.

Pandev is expected to undergo his Inter medical tomorrow and make his debut for the club against Chievo on Wednesday.

Football Italia

:cry:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    What's fucked up is we send our players to clubs and get nothing in return. That's what sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)