Alberto Masi (1 Viewer)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=122875

He said that he will return in january without a doubt, he learned a winning mentality from Conte and he want to play for Juve. Also: playing in serie B or sitting on the bench at Juve, he said that sitting on the bench at a team like Juve isn't worser than playing each week in B. You can learn a lot in training.

For players like these there must be a competition with Juventus B, Milan B, Inter B and so on. Players who can play games each week, but can play with the A-squad.
Like in Spain. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

He said that he will return in january without a doubt, he learned a winning mentality from Conte and he want to play for Juve. Also: playing in serie B or sitting on the bench at Juve, he said that sitting on the bench at a team like Juve isn't worser than playing each week in B. You can learn a lot in training.

For players like these there must be a competition with Juventus B, Milan B, Inter B and so on. Players who can play games each week, but can play with the A-squad.
:touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The interview is slightly different. He says that it's up to the clubs to decide, but he's ready for either scenario. He mentions the merits of both playing games and training with 'champions'.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How has Alberto played? Pro is second from bottom with the worst defensive record. I realize there are 11 players on the field but I hope his performance are a bright spot. I have high hopes for this player.

From what i have heard alternates bad performances with stellar ones . Not ready yet

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Oie well that's not good about the injury that is. I expected him to be inconsistent but the fact he does have stellar performances is a good sign. Inconsistency is something that can be fixed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I wish we still had Cannavaro so that he could mentor him as he did with Ariaudo.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Football italia says its a loan with option to buy but Juventus has a rebuy clause

Juventus-owned defender Alberto Masi has joined Ternana after spending the first half of this season at Pro Vercelli.

The defender, born in 1992, was signed by the Turin giants in the summer after catching the eye at Pro Vercelli in 2011-12.

He was sent back to the Second Division club on transfer deadline day in August on a loan basis.

Ternana have the option to sign the player outright in June 2013, but the Old Lady have a counter-option over his ownership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)