Alberto Masi (10 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No man, but when for example you see a player you know little of, that has excellent stats for his age, crazy speed, big potential, you start to wonder, if you missed something, as ea must be basing the stats on something

same with criscito last year, was best leftback in the world at his age according to the game. beeing a former juve player i followed him a bit, and gotto say they were a bit overly generous with ratings, but he sure as hell is better then any leftback in serie a. probably top 5 in europe

leftback as in, not wingback that is.

- - - Updated - - -

In this case, i see Masi's stats and went like "wow dafuq, this high ?" , so i'm wondering if they somewhat accurately represent truth or not :)
Aight. Just asking cus I see you refer to these stats all the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Aight. Just asking cus I see you refer to these stats all the time.
In the Manager games for example the stats are pretty accurate.
I don't play the game myself but whenever i talk about a player we might have talked about here and/or watched him but he's generally not that popular, a lot of my friends know about them, and some details like if they have good technique stamina speed etc.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
database of football manager is known to be scary realistic, and fifa puts alot of efford in giving players that dont come from fagcelona a realistic rating

a player that springs to mind, is giaccherini

in fifa 13 , giac is a player with a very quick acceleration, but an average top speed. he's relatively quile, and got a nice balance, but moderate strenght

those are like in real, his best points

for the rest, his dribbeling, passing, controll, finishing, etc is all meh, and his tackeling is average

basically you get a one dimensional player that can quickly burst away, but then turns back and delivers the ball cause he doesnt have the speed, dribbeling, shooting or crossing to do anything else

sounds like the real giac to me.

- - - Updated - - -

reading fifa or fm ratings, is like reading a scout rapport a bit.

its a diffrent thing when people comment on transfers based on how they do it on fm, thats retarded

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
same goes for marrone -> pirlo tbh

allright, the kid had a nice pass from the games i saw

EA gave him 92 on short passing in my second season. better then most of fagcelona =D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Red carded today.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what happened. He posted this on FB:

Che vergogna i tifosi del Verona..sono la rovina del Italia..What a shame the fans of Verona ...are the bane of Italy ...

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is - http://football-italia.net/26342/verona-apologise-morosini-chants

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=122875

He said that he will return in january without a doubt, he learned a winning mentality from Conte and he want to play for Juve. Also: playing in serie B or sitting on the bench at Juve, he said that sitting on the bench at a team like Juve isn't worser than playing each week in B. You can learn a lot in training.

For players like these there must be a competition with Juventus B, Milan B, Inter B and so on. Players who can play games each week, but can play with the A-squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)