Alberto Masi (8 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
barzagli, chiellini, bonucci, lucio, caceres, marrone... good move to loan him to a weaker side. kinda obvious one as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I honestly know very little, apart from the articles that predict greatness for him.

Seeing how ea made up his stats in the latest fifa 13, im getting increasingly more interested, (an excellent all rounded and freaking fast cb)

for those who can follow him better then me, how good is he actually, and what potential lies before him ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
FIFA stats are really important to you, huh?
No man, but when for example you see a player you know little of, that has excellent stats for his age, crazy speed, big potential, you start to wonder, if you missed something, as ea must be basing the stats on something

same with criscito last year, was best leftback in the world at his age according to the game. beeing a former juve player i followed him a bit, and gotto say they were a bit overly generous with ratings, but he sure as hell is better then any leftback in serie a. probably top 5 in europe

leftback as in, not wingback that is.

- - - Updated - - -

In this case, i see Masi's stats and went like "wow dafuq, this high ?" , so i'm wondering if they somewhat accurately represent truth or not :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)