Alberto Aquilani (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Is there any chance someone could translate and just give me a brief outline of the main points that the article talks about if possible because its all a little confusing reading just the posts above as you can imagine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
We just talked about that on previous page.
Hey Dule, that's more my bad, he was answering to my post, cuz i just wanted to know briefly the exact details of the article because on the previous page i got a little confused with all the "Yes we have him!" "O wait we dont" kinda stuff. Thanks and sorry for the bother and confusion Dule and Shleg.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hey Dule, that's more my bad, he was answering to my post, cuz i just wanted to know briefly the exact details of the article because on the previous page i got a little confused with all the "Yes we have him!" "O wait we dont" kinda stuff. Thanks and sorry for the bother and confusion Dule and Shleg.
Hey,no need to apologize mate. :) I didn't notice your post and I thought Shleg posted that as news.

Well,I'm the one who should apologize in fact since when I saw first part of that article I was like :shocked: since it says we already have an agreement for Aquilani with a deal until 2013 with 3mln/year.

Later on when I came to bottom of article it says we'll still have to talk about him and like nothing actually happened. :tdown:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
we'll then we have to give Roma much less $$$ and sign 2 forwards since Palla would leave anyway. Gomis + ??? ;)

Napoli want Iaquinta too.

new name to come up in the media: Berbatov.
Oh god, that would be awesome.. One of my favorite players, and if he doesn't wanna stay in my spurs, then what better than in my juve? :D

Still though, don't know how we're gonna accommodate him if we get him.. He isn't an out-and-out striker (not anymore, ever since he left leverkusen) and neither a SS.. Though trezeguet would definitely benefit from his flick-ons.. hmm..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh god, that would be awesome.. One of my favorite players, and if he doesn't wanna stay in my spurs, then what better than in my juve? :D

Still though, don't know how we're gonna accommodate him if we get him.. He isn't an out-and-out striker (not anymore, ever since he left leverkusen) and neither a SS.. Though trezeguet would definitely benefit from his flick-ons.. hmm..
Real Madrid, Barcellona, Chelsea and Milan want him atm.

Tottenham wants 37mln euros for him.

I was close with price tag :)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Real Madrid, Barcellona, Chelsea and Milan want him atm.

Tottenham wants 37mln euros for him.

I was close with price tag :)
Yeah, that's what spurs are touting, but I wouldn't be surprised if he left for 20-25 million pounds (25-30 million euro).. Yeah, I know if those teams want him, we'll be outbid, but I'm just saying it would be a dream..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man the Aquilani stuff got me excited and giddy, but then I totally disregarded him just for the brief Berbatov rumour. He is truly THE dream signing to sign for a forward/striker IMO (besides Benzema). You would all go totally nuts when you see the stuff he can do with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)