Alberto Aquilani (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i do not think we need Aquilani. He is a great player, but we are Juve, and we cannot let our squad in the hands of some youngsters who do not have the right experience and spirit to fight for titles, so we need more experienced players, some world champions, like Lampard, Xabi Alonso or Deco, also Tiago is very great, i would not swap him with Aquilani. We need a player who will replace Nedved. Giovinco cand do this, but i don't know if he still can play 50-55 matches per season, (Serie A. Champions and Coppa). And I think we do not need Amauri too. He is not a player who deserves to wear Juve legendary jersey. Iaquinata and Palladino are far better than him, even they both can play on the flanks, like Palladino did this season, and Iaquinta did in FIFA World Cup 2006.
I think you next season must look like this:

Buffon
Behrami-Andrade-Criscito-Chiellini
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Lampard-Nedved
Trezeguet-Iaquinta(Del Piero)

I propose Iaquinta instead of Del Piero, because our captain would not be on this year form any more.

FORZA JUVE JUVE
That is the biggest Contradiction one has ever made, ever.

Oh and i dont know what compelled you to say that Palladino is better than Amauri. Amauri is currently five times the player Palladino is, no questions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I propose Iaquinta instead of Del Piero, because our captain would not be on this year form any more.

FORZA JUVE JUVE
If you open your eyes sometime tonight and you find some guy at your bedside holding a pistol to your head, chances are his name is Rab. :D

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008

Oh and i dont know what compelled you to say that Palladino is better than Amauri. Amauri is currently five times the player Palladino is, no questions.
i mentioned clearly that Palladino can play in the flanks, but Amauri can not do that. And he is younger, I really am against Amauri signing, Juve can buy other who are better, lot better than Amauri. Just look at Huntelaar, than we have Lanzafame, Giovinco, why do we have to spend money on him??
I think Secco and Blanc are making a big mistake.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Hi, can You help me please?

This year I only watched 2 Roma games and he was really good, BUT is he a player we really want? I mean he has wicked shot, good short passes, but I´ ve never heard he provided some final passes. I think we need a plyer who has "brain" to deliver assists to our strikers, like Camo. So is he a player like this? thx

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i mentioned clearly that Palladino can play in the flanks, but Amauri can not do that. And he is younger, I really am against Amauri signing, Juve can buy other who are better, lot better than Amauri. Just look at Huntelaar, than we have Lanzafame, Giovinco, why do we have to spend money on him??
Why is it that people keep repeating over and over that seba will play as a forward?!! This year with empoli he never played as forward, guys giovinco is a midfielder he play's either behind strikers or as a left winger........

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Why is it that people keep repeating over and over that seba will play as a forward?!! This year with empoli he never played as forward, guys giovinco is a midfielder he play's either behind strikers or as a left winger........
True he is a midfielder not a striker ...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

You forgot to bold the part where it says he wouldn`t swap Tiago with Aquilani

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i do not think we need Aquilani. He is a great player, but we are Juve, and we cannot let our squad in the hands of some youngsters who do not have the right experience and spirit to fight for titles, so we need more experienced players, some world champions, like Lampard, Xabi Alonso or Deco, also Tiago is very great, i would not swap him with Aquilani. We need a player who will replace Nedved. Giovinco cand do this, but i don't know if he still can play 50-55 matches per season, (Serie A. Champions and Coppa). And I think we do not need Amauri too. He is not a player who deserves to wear Juve legendary jersey. Iaquinata and Palladino are far better than him, even they both can play on the flanks, like Palladino did this season, and Iaquinta did in FIFA World Cup 2006.
I think you next season must look like this:

Buffon
Behrami-Andrade-Criscito-Chiellini
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Lampard-Nedved
Trezeguet-Iaquinta(Del Piero)

FORZA JUVE JUVE
:claire:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Facts are we dont know what Ranieri has in mind for next season. If it is a 4-4-2 then Giovinco may be used in that nedved role, if it is a 4-3-3 then he could be used on the left side upfront, nonetheless, he is better moving forward from a deeper role than playing upfront.

Iaquinta is an important player, especially as DP gets older...however, based on current form the club wont look at that, they'll assume DP will be able to do it again next season, i hope they would be correct. Therefore, Iaquinta may not be as valauble to the team. Plus if Amauri is going to join, then we may as well use Iaquinta as a pawn to get another needed player.

Still have reservations over Aquilani, even though getting Lampard who is experienced and proven worries me as well. I would still rather get Montolivo over Aquilani, i prefer him as a player.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
hoooof .... you don't feel all of you tired of following these things....am really very tired and just wait to the market to close....as if it's open:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)