Alberto Aquilani (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
isnt he a free agent next year`? or the year after? but surley it would be stupid to to pay 20mil for him next year...
His contract ends at in 2010.. The closer his contract is winding down the further we will get from him.. The only reason why Aquilani will leave Roma is because of more wages and well we all saw what happen with Flamini (that's if he doesn't renew by 2010 and becomes a free agent).. Our only shot would be to offer Roma a massive fee next year and even then Aquilani might still reject us in the hope of getting a ridicolous salary from the likes of Morratti, Berlusconi or Abrahimovich in 2010 when he's free to suck a club for as much money as he can

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what a sweeeeeet pass by De Rossi for Aqui's goal...if there was any chance we could get DDR I would break the bank for that guy...such an awesome player

mondo1

May 14, 2006
His contract ends at in 2010.. The closer his contract is winding down the further we will get from him.. The only reason why Aquilani will leave Roma is because of more wages and well we all saw what happen with Flamini (that's if he doesn't renew by 2010 and becomes a free agent).. Our only shot would be to offer Roma a massive fee next year and even then Aquilani might still reject us in the hope of getting a ridicolous salary from the likes of Morratti, Berlusconi or Abrahimovich in 2010 when he's free to suck a club for as much money as he can
ya but still we can offer him enough next year.. with the money from cl and co
but i doubt that we r going to pay a wage around 5 mil like milan did with flamini.... in the end he isn't worth it... we should break the bank for hamsik next year and for a defender... we just need 2 more players...

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Well Ronaldinho isn't a Barca youth product, like De Rossi is of Romas. I think DDR might be the one of the few players who'd rather play with Roma then the team who offers him the most money. I'd even go as far as saying if Roma went broke he wouldn't leave if they didn't ask him too, pretty much the same case as Totti'. These two are players I'd even never dream about cause it's so far fetched (even more so then us signing Ronaldo or Messi).

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
things change over time...and Totti was also about to sold countless times...and you never really know a player is thinking cos at the end of the day, everyone wants to get paid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)