Alberto Aquilani (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As I already said, Aquilani has played more games than Camoranesi this season and apart from this season and last season he hasn't had serious injury problems.
You said it.

Aquilani has been injured pretty much for the past 2 years and he`s just 23 years old.

Even in easy tackles he always pick up an injury(even for a few days but still).

He has problems with ankles.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Aquilani is a good player no doubt, injuries are a concern though, not sure if anyone else here thinks he gets injured a lot?

nonetheless, teh return of those players mentioned, plus aquilani and a world class CB, and i think we'll have a great future ahead.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
For those of you mentioning our youngsters coming back, adding aquilani and possibly a cb...do you think we'll be able to mount a serious challenge in the CL?

OR

Are you not concerned with that for next season, the important thing was just qualification for names-sake? (and money of course)

If you answered yes, I can see your point. If you you answered no, then you're obviously dillusional.

If this team wants to have another foundation year and continue waiting for the long term to kick in, I totally support you. But to be honest I'm hungry for some Juve success, to be honest Juve just wasn't the Juve I had grown up watching during the Capello era and i miss our supremacy both in Italy and in Europe. But a hell of a lot more in Europe.

I would love to see Capel join and Tiago given another go at it next year. Aquilani would be a nice addition but it would mean either Nocerino or Tiago leave (most probably the former).

As for a quality CB we definitely need someone for next season.

Giovinco and Palladino will have more of a chance to play but I'm still worried that if we don't sign anyone and we count on Gio, de ceg and marchi (even criscito) we might be risking a win-less season.

Ranieri has a tough task ahead of him deciding who to count on and who to use for transfer dealings but I definitely think a couple of world class signings supported by our youth coming back will add a perfect mix of depth, quality and passion needed for our resurgence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look, we are not going to get Aquilani, okay? He's staying at Roma, just like all their youth products generally do. And I couldn't care less if he happens to stay there because I don't want him here anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I also think he`ll stay there but why don`t you like Aquilani,Andrew?
Because he does seem to get injured too frequently, seems to be a "playboy", and of course is a Romanista. He will stay there along with De Rossi and Totti and once given the opportunity, will talk rubbish about Juventus just like the other two.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Look, we are not going to get Aquilani, okay? He's staying at Roma, just like all their youth products generally do. And I couldn't care less if he happens to stay there because I don't want him here anyway.
Because he does seem to get injured too frequently, seems to be a "playboy", and of course is a Romanista. He will stay there along with De Rossi and Totti and once given the opportunity, will talk rubbish about Juventus just like the other two.
i usually would agree completely (i also stated similar things before) but i think aquilani is not that much of a roma-fanboy. I mean he had arguments with totti on the pitch and constantly appears in the media for stating he wants to play more and so on... I don't believe in a move either, but this time i'd say impossible is nothing :)
Contrary to what you said, i'd welcome him. You're right about him being a playboy, but well.... he's young, and so is cristiano ronaldo; still, i'd take him. Him being injury prone is a more serious problem though. It will have to come down to some serious diagnostics to whether or not his problems will occur more frequently or not.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
He will stay there along with De Rossi and Totti and once given the opportunity, will talk rubbish about Juventus just like the other two.
He was given an opportunity some time ago, being interviewed he was pleased with Juve's interest in him and he was speaking quite politely about us.

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
i do not think we need Aquilani. He is a great player, but we are Juve, and we cannot let our squad in the hands of some youngsters who do not have the right experience and spirit to fight for titles, so we need more experienced players, some world champions, like Lampard, Xabi Alonso or Deco, also Tiago is very great, i would not swap him with Aquilani. We need a player who will replace Nedved. Giovinco cand do this, but i don't know if he still can play 50-55 matches per season, (Serie A. Champions and Coppa). And I think we do not need Amauri too. He is not a player who deserves to wear Juve legendary jersey. Iaquinata and Palladino are far better than him, even they both can play on the flanks, like Palladino did this season, and Iaquinta did in FIFA World Cup 2006.
I think you next season must look like this:

Buffon
Behrami-Andrade-Criscito-Chiellini
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Lampard-Nedved
Trezeguet-Iaquinta(Del Piero)

I propose Iaquinta instead of Del Piero, because our captain would not be on this year form any more.

FORZA JUVE JUVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)