Alberto Aquilani (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Inter and Chelsea want everyone who comes out of the womb and has a name.They should fucking go and takeover all the hospitals in the world,so they're assured of every new baby wearing their colours.
its funny because its true.......also kinda sad.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma said they are going to change system.They are going to play 4-2-3-1...4-3-2-1 and 4-3-1-2 so they would need Aquilani.But they are already linked with tons of DM and MCs.

Another thing,if Soros comes I don't see Aquilani leaving.

The thing is that Aquialni is probably tired of bench since Spelletti prefers Pizarro.

If we want Aquilani we should really consider clinching that deal within week.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well,according to Laromasiamonoi we'll popably fight with Inter for Alberto.

Roma wants some Inter and some our players.Inter would give them some of Cruz or Crespo and we'd give Iaquinta.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Well,according to Laromasiamonoi we'll popably fight with Inter for Alberto.

Roma wants some Inter and some our players.Inter would give them some of Cruz or Crespo and we'd give Iaquinta.
well if i were roma, i'd take iaquinta over crespo/cruz any time. Younger and italian!
The question is; is a aquilani-iaquinta swap good for us? I'd say yes.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
lol why cant they have palladino + cash... I want Iaquinta to stay!!! Infact id rather have Iaquinta over Amauri
see i'd prefer keeping palladino :D It's a gamble really... no one knows what will happen with palladino but i have this feeling that he'll be fine. Iaquinta, in my eyes has the problem of his age; right now, he's on the top of his career, but with juve, there is just trez and dp who are simply better. He's too old for the 'after-trez' / 'after-dp' time.

May 7, 2008
see i'd prefer keeping palladino :D It's a gamble really... no one knows what will happen with palladino but i have this feeling that he'll be fine. Iaquinta, in my eyes has the problem of his age; right now, he's on the top of his career, but with juve, there is just trez and dp who are simply better. He's too old for the 'after-trez' / 'after-dp' time.
I like Iaquinta becuase he gives a different dimension to our attack... Adds pace upfront when needed...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The next star ready to file the paperwork is Aquilani, the homegrown midfielder who is of strong interest to Arsenal and Inter.

“Aquilani is a Roma player and I don’t think Rosella Sensi will let these players get away,
” said agent Franco Zavaglia.

Francesco Totti will end his career in a Roma jersey, while Daniele De Rossi and Aquilani are requested by the top European clubs, but I doubt either of them will want to leave.”

Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)