Agnelli injects ca$h in transferbudget (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
I dont think so

our current attack players are enough Serie A

I am believe Trezeguet wont leave

1 winger=Nasri or Ben Arfa
fullback=Faty
CB=Barzagli
DM=Mascherano

this team would be champion
nahhh , mark83 . . ask to turk how do he know that ? :D
turk had a same feeling with me right , LOL

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I say invest in Buffon + Defenders + attacking midfielder + Defensive Midfielder.....Our offense is good for the moment...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I dont understand all this striker talk. The club will offer Trez a new contract this summer and he will stay. Bojinov is 1 of the biggest young talents in Italy, pay the small fee of 4 mil to secure him. Leaves us with Del Piero, Trezeguet, Bojinov, Zalayeta. 4 strikers is good enough.

Barzagli should be top priority. With either Faty and/or Felipe brought in also.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
he's 27. he could be 16 for all i care, but a replacement for zalayeta, certainly not trez.
:agree: couldn't said it better myself. The only thing Vincenzo can is run

and why r we going for abidal when chiellini's contract has been just extended?
who is genkov ?

we need some smarter transfer not just bulk buying ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is not investment, this is replacement, they do probably intend to sell Camo,Treze,Gianni,Blasi,Miccolli,Legro,Zalayeta and Buffon,
buying those players with that money isnt investment,
investment is buying the likes of the five posted in the other thread...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Ok some nice names has been told but i think to buy Faty will not help us in Serie A. Faty is a defender that you have to let grow up but still not a surance like Barzagli is. Ben Arfa and Nasri are some hot names. But what we will do with De Ceglie ? And if we really want to let dye our Primavera and buy young non italian talents then i would say watch out for Nani or Joao Moutinho. The same discussion for Masche or Lucas Leiva. They are awesome players but what will happen with one of the promising italian DM-Paro ? Abidal will come for Balza and on the left wing back stay chiellini. And we have to think to replace nedved. So if we want to replace nedved by a young supertalent then go for one of the names that are written up. but if u want to have a replacement for nedved for the next season in our starting eleven then i think we have to consider one of this names: Snejider-Van der Vaart-Aimar or why not Kim Kallström. And if we like to spend a lot but i say a lot of money then go for...GERRARD... :D :cool: :toast: and to replace trez...always the same names like Huntelaar :cool: :D i would say names like Amauri or why not Nilmar.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Good to hear the Agnellis arfe supporting Juve..but Iaquinta hell no reminds me of Pippo...would like a "proper" striker

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Juve's target transfer for next year should be:

Blasi, Miccoli, Legro and Kapo Out.

Not losing Buffon, Barzagli, Mascherano/Diarra (whichever Chelski don't want) and a good right winger. (And that Ben Arfa if he doesnt' cost more than 4m€).

(I'm taking Valery and Faty for granted). After all next year there'll be still no ECL for us, so our prime priority is finding a place among the top 4 (and regaining European Status, which means more $$$ and then we can go and shop big names).

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I would not trust these words at this moment until I see the cash

its hard to believe someone who failed to invest even one cent on Juve in last 12 years could be so generous

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
I would not trust these words at this moment until I see the cash

its hard to believe someone who failed to invest even one cent on Juve in last 12 years could be so generous
How on Earth has Juve managed to be competitive in transfers + Serie A + Europe then? Especially in comparison to Chelski and Russian money...that is unbelievable.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Wraith said:
How on Earth has Juve managed to be competitive in transfers + Serie A + Europe then? Especially in comparison to Chelski and Russian money...that is unbelievable.
its not the 1st time our new management let us down and its not the 1st time they tell lies to the fans, so dont expect too much from them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)