Agnelli injects ca$h in transferbudget (5 Viewers)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Badass Devil said:
no hes just scoring against easy teams, i think hes vastly overrated and nothing like his 24 mill transfer fee
He might not be the ideal dribbler, but his physical strength and his eye for goal is amazing.. and he scored against Barca in a two three week time period.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ahmedz said:
Good to hear the Agnellis arfe supporting Juve..but Iaquinta hell no reminds me of Pippo...would like a "proper" striker
Iaquinta by no means resembles Pipo on the pitch, ok, fine, he does kinda run like Inzaghi, but he has what, twice the man's skills...

Iaquinta has great technique and dribble for his size.

Wraith said:
How on Earth has Juve managed to be competitive in transfers + Serie A + Europe then? Especially in comparison to Chelski and Russian money...that is unbelievable.
If you don't know that Juventus has been self sustaining its financial dealings then I sugest you look up Juve's recent history.

OP
JuvePower

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    I would like Abidal and Mascherano from that list.

and Genkov is the 2nd striker in line to join, if Iaquinta won't come.
    Genkov has also attracted Lokomotiv Moscow and Feyenoord.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    This is the english version of same article ...enjoy

President Cobolli Gigli and Sports Director Blanc confirmed that the historical family backing the Bianconeri will inject cash for the squad's reestablishment.
    The Agnelli fmaily will once again take a front-seat role in the Old Lady's fate after years of being in the background. However, Cobolli Gigli confirmed the intention of the new generation to finance the club once again.
    "The Agnelli family will finance the reestablishment," confirmed the newly elected Juventus club President.
    Blanc even explained the reasons behind this decision.
    "The will of the club is that of building a team worth of its history, able to compete straight away in Italy and in Europe."
    Thanks to this injection of cash, the main targets of the Bianconeri for next season are Iaquinta of Udinese, Mascherano of West Ham and Barzagli of Palermo, granted that Juventus manages to climb back up to Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Muha said:
    He might not be the ideal dribbler, but his physical strength and his eye for goal is amazing.. and he scored against Barca in a two three week time period.

it is barcelona, they are hardly god status anymore, they look so average this season

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I think Ribery/Robinho/Abidal/Faty will definitely increase the pace quotient at Juve...have u seen Robinho's latest performaces for Madrid? He has ben absoluitely electric

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    mascherano.. nothing else..:) genkov never heard of.. but we have the strikers so leave him.. no defenders on the list.. quite strange isnt it :S?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

mascherano, ribery, robinho, barzagli, virgin mary, whoever. just not iauquinta. :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)