Agnelli injects ca$h in transferbudget (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What?

Higuain joined Real?

Marcelo already signed pre-contract with Real, that I know, but I didn´t know about Higuain.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It looks like we got some good young prospects, i seriously think we only need a CB and a playmaker.

I think we got the rest covered to challange for serie A next season as long as we can keep our current players.

Although One of Di michelle and Di Natale would be a good addition to our width.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Marcelo has signed a 7 year contract with Real but it seems that he play the second part of the season in Real Madird B because he has no EU-Passport. Calderon said that they will sign Higuain and Gago in Janaury. Higuanin has a French Passport but what about Gago ?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jeez, Madrid has so much friggin money, how the hell can and would they buy so many young players at one time? Wha they dont plan to buy again in the summer window?

seriously..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Real is doing good business with buying young promissing players. We all know that Juve also was linked with Higuin and Marcelo but it's really hard to cempete with teams like Madrid with plenty of cash and plus they are in first division and also playing CL, thing Juve can't offers in next two years. So Juve must focus on less attractive and cheaper players for npw.

It's sadly but it's true...

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark83 said:
:agree:

I always admired their strategy and playing style, they are so attractive, but the thing is they always wanna walk into the goal and need 15 chances to score a goal.

That is why they´re dropping points and I wouldn´t like Juventus to play like them.

Whatever, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Everyone could have brought these players with Juventus reputation, money and power.

I hate Triade, you don´t - Life is life, my friend, that´s it!
yep man ure right we both ave different opinions but we still both juve fans :) i just hope that our managment will be able to bring in players up to juve standard, and im not saying ronaldinho, cristiano ronaldo or any dream players, just some players to strengthen our squad for an eventual serie a.. because till now our only signing was boumsong ( dont think he is a juve player for a serie a) , and trezeguet and buffon will be 2 great signings if they remain in serie a to ... but nothing against your opinion mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)