Agnelli injects ca$h in transferbudget (5 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
its not the 1st time our new management let us down and its not the 1st time they tell lies to the fans, so dont expect too much from them

How did our new Management let us down?

By minimalizing our penalty points to -9 ?

By saving our asses from Serie C ?

By keeping the most important players like Buffon, Trez or Nedved and rejecting loads of cash?

By being fair and honest?

Stop talking shit on our new Management because the real shit is Moggi and Giraudo!

:faq2: Moggi & Giraudo!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark83 said:

By keeping the most important players like Buffon, Trez or Nedved and rejecting loads of cash?

Stop talking shit on our new Management because the real shit is Moggi and Giraudo!

:faq2: Moggi & Giraudo!
totally agree...the triade for all the good things they did for juve also lead us to the indignity of serie B...we should not prejudge the new management yet...lets c what they do in jan and the summer

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Names on Juventus list for next season:

Defenders:

Andrea Barzagli
Christian Zaccardo
Felipe
Zapata
Zndek Grygera
Midfielders:

Javier Mascherano
Mavuba
Lassana Diarra

Attackers:

Robinho
Vincenzo Iaquinta
Salvatore Foti
David Villa

Mar 24, 2006
Dalton said:
Names on Juventus list for next season:

Defenders:

Andrea Barzagli
Christian Zaccardo
Felipe
Zapata

Midfielders:

Javier Mascherano
Mavuba
Lassana Diarra

Attackers:

Robinho
Vincenzo Iaquinta
Salvatore Foti
David Villa

i would say yes for

barzagli and zapata in the defence
javier mascherano in the midfield
and villa if it possible to get him .

dunno why you consider some1 avarage like Iaguinta or diarra in the next summer transfer shopping list ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Barzagli+Mascerano are a must

Zaccardo is a no no,

Felipe could cover, permanently injured, Legro and Tudor places on the bench but i dont think he would join as the sub of Barza,Kovac or even Boumsong

If Zapata can cover RB then he is welcomed, otherwise he is useless...

Mavuba and L. Diarra are alternative solutions to Mascherano and will probably be our final choices as i see almost impossible the aquisition of Masche...

Robinho could cover Neddys positio but i think that Ribery would do better on the same price tag

Vincenzo Iaquinta,Salvatore Foti only if they replace Zala and only if Zala is signed of

David Villa??? thats tough one, he is a starter material, DP will stay forever, so that would probably mean treze would live, i rate him on the moment to little to cover that loss, but if Treze decides to leave...

Dp+Villa (Bojinov+Iaquinta) > DP+Treze (Bojinov+Zala) ???
i dont think so...if Treze wont leave, why shloud we invest so much in a sub then?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Cronios said:
Robinho could cover Neddys positio but i think that Ribery would do better on the same price tag

?
I wouldn't mind having Robinho over Ribery, Robinho is doing good at Madrid now and has proven with Brasil how valuable he can be while as Ribery only showed at the WC he has some talent but after that, he hasn't showed much anymore.

Cronios said:
David Villa??? thats tough one, he is a starter material, DP will stay forever, so that would probably mean treze would live, i rate him on the moment to little to cover that loss, but if Treze decides to leave...

Dp+Villa (Bojinov+Iaquinta) > DP+Treze (Bojinov+Zala) ???
i dont think so...if Treze wont leave, why shloud we invest so much in a sub then?
If Trez stays, we should only try to buy the second part of Bojinov'sdeal and that's it, with DP, trez, Bojinov and zala, we are covered up front.
If Trez wants out, we should get Villa or Iaquinta (preferably the Spaniard)

With regard to the talent, I also rate trez higher then Villa and surely higher then iaquinta but looking at what is available on the market, Villa might be the best option if interested, there aren't as many good finishers now as there were 5 years ago, Trez, Makaay, Van Nistelrooij, Inzaghi, Sheva, Ronaldo, all players guarenteed of 15-20 goals/season, I don't see them now for the future 9at leastnot available for us (Drogba, Eto'o for example), except Huntelaar but what can he do outside Holland?
So Villa would be a good buy if you ask me, I think he can be a good replacement for trez

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I admire Robinho as well, BUT he is in a very overrated team, whenever someone delivers there is considered to be a galactico,
a bad thing for his value, thats why we should prefer Ribery at the moment,i think he will cost less now and because he is a real midfielder, Robinho plays in DP position, exactly there, we would use one of those two in a position are less capable of,
plus i think French can develop easier it the Italian championship, esp in a team like Juventus and with a French coach, we could give to the world the next ZZ

I agree Villa is one of the most promissing of his generation but it all depends on the final prize, we will see, our negotiation starting price was cleverly put...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think we should take Arsenals approach and buy and pack out our midfield with quality. attacking mids etc. At least another 3-4 mid. Wingers etc. they have: Fabregas, Gilberto,Hleb,ljungberg,vanpersie,baptista,Rosicky. list is endless!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
In the interview Rebel posted somwhere in the forum with John Elkann he said there wont be any signficant injections. He said we should focus on the youth.
So sorry guys i guess No big guns next season

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark83 said:

:faq2: Moggi & Giraudo![/QUOTE

so you agree that we are in serie b and other clubs involved like milan are in the champions league? just because the person calling was a secondry person within the club.. or else we agree that pairetto said more than once on tv and interviews that he said similar calls from other officials from all clubs like the ones of moggi, but such a saying could not be heard when we were demoted to serie be cause the testomany of no person was heard.. ( so explain to me what a fair trial that was? )
or else we also agree that out of this situation juventus lost 2 scudetto's, qualificiation to 2 years of european football, a big fine, serie b, and - 17 which was than reduced, where other clubs could still compete both in europe and in serie a ( which they arent capable of ) .. or we agree that every sunday afternoon when i wathc footbal i have to watch viera and zlatan with the gear of inter, the team that took us the league of the pitch, ( it was never capable of winning it on the league), instead than of any other team in europe?

most probably the managment i still got to say got us out from a messy situation in a good manner, but i cant and never forget all the work that the triade did at juventus.. im still of the opinion that the italian system of football permited such fone calls ( as not only moggi did them), and mgggi was the best person in using such a situation...and im only sure that moggi has done great job at juve watching the world cup final again.... : del piero, buffon, camoranesi, cannavaro, zambrotta, thuram,trezeguet ( all juventus players during the world cup that moggi bought) .. inzaghi, peruzzi, perrotta, henry, (ex juve players that moggi bought) and lippi / ciro ferrara... great memories at juve thanks to moggi who brought them, it seemed like a juve day rather than world cup final, and i dont think moggi was calling the world cup referees to, so i respect alll that the triade has done at juve, just remember the 5th of may 2002 or the 96 cl final

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
sateeh said:
In the interview Rebel posted somwhere in the forum with John Elkann he said there wont be any signficant injections. He said we should focus on the youth.
So sorry guys i guess No big guns next season
thats true, but our president recently also said juventus will buy some players and be ready to compete for the serie a already next season, so at least lets hope :) were not expectign ronaldinho's or miracles but some quality players to make us forget this hard year

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
GepLovesJenna said:
I think we should take Arsenals approach and buy and pack out our midfield with quality. attacking mids etc. At least another 3-4 mid. Wingers etc. they have: Fabregas, Gilberto,Hleb,ljungberg,vanpersie,baptista,Rosicky. list is endless!
:agree:

I always admired their strategy and playing style, they are so attractive, but the thing is they always wanna walk into the goal and need 15 chances to score a goal.

That is why they´re dropping points and I wouldn´t like Juventus to play like them.

Pinturrichio said:
so you agree that we are in serie b and other clubs involved like milan are in the champions league? just because the person calling was a secondry person within the club.. or else we agree that pairetto said more than once on tv and interviews that he said similar calls from other officials from all clubs like the ones of moggi, but such a saying could not be heard when we were demoted to serie be cause the testomany of no person was heard.. ( so explain to me what a fair trial that was? )
or else we also agree that out of this situation juventus lost 2 scudetto's, qualificiation to 2 years of european football, a big fine, serie b, and - 17 which was than reduced, where other clubs could still compete both in europe and in serie a ( which they arent capable of ) .. or we agree that every sunday afternoon when i wathc footbal i have to watch viera and zlatan with the gear of inter, the team that took us the league of the pitch, ( it was never capable of winning it on the league), instead than of any other team in europe?

most probably the managment i still got to say got us out from a messy situation in a good manner, but i cant and never forget all the work that the triade did at juventus.. im still of the opinion that the italian system of football permited such fone calls ( as not only moggi did them), and mgggi was the best person in using such a situation...and im only sure that moggi has done great job at juve watching the world cup final again.... : del piero, buffon, camoranesi, cannavaro, zambrotta, thuram,trezeguet ( all juventus players during the world cup that moggi bought) .. inzaghi, peruzzi, perrotta, henry, (ex juve players that moggi bought) and lippi / ciro ferrara... great memories at juve thanks to moggi who brought them, it seemed like a juve day rather than world cup final, and i dont think moggi was calling the world cup referees to, so i respect alll that the triade has done at juve, just remember the 5th of may 2002 or the 96 cl final
Whatever, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Everyone could have brought these players with Juventus reputation, money and power.

I hate Triade, you don´t - Life is life, my friend, that´s it!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Cronios said:
I admire Robinho as well, BUT he is in a very overrated team, whenever someone delivers there is considered to be a galactico,
a bad thing for his value, thats why we should prefer Ribery at the moment,i think he will cost less now and because he is a real midfielder, Robinho plays in DP position, exactly there, we would use one of those two in a position are less capable of,
plus i think French can develop easier it the Italian championship, esp in a team like Juventus and with a French coach, we could give to the world the next ZZ

I agree Villa is one of the most promissing of his generation but it all depends on the final prize, we will see, our negotiation starting price was cleverly put...
Maybe you are correct about Ribery adapting better then Robinho, but I still doubt he has as much talent as the Brasilian, for me, it has nothing to do with being a galactico, I think he has the potential to be one of the best fof the next 10 years, you feel he is overrated, time will tell I guess.
And ther offer we made for Villa will surely not do so if we can't or don't want to go higher, he won't leave, that is certain.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
thats true, but our president recently also said juventus will buy some players and be ready to compete for the serie a already next season, so at least lets hope were not expectign ronaldinho's or miracles but some quality players to make us forget this hard yea
well yeah Gigli could say that but realistically i dont think we could do that unless we get some injections.

I remember when Dortmund were knocked out from the champions league qualifiers just recently, and they had financial troubles that season.Just this season they started recupricting and got some good transfers.So that took them about 4-5 years!
I know there is a big difference between Dortmund and Juve. But consider the trouables they got through just because they missed out on the CL group stage.

We will need to use the money we got wisely, and have a good long term plan in regards to finances especially and considering the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)