After The Del Piero Era ??? (10 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Obviously not much, since you yourself is one of those rich tourists i wouldnt be so fast to belittle their opinion.

A friend of mine lives in turin and he is a street guy and from what ive heard Zlatan is loved by most people.
"Rich"... What do you know about my financial status ?? Yes fvck all

"tourist" ... Explain to me how im a tourist in a city i grew up in ? A city that employs me ? A city my family have lived in ?

"a friend"...

Anyway.. Pm me this friends name and what fan group on scirea 2 he is a member of and i'll introduce myself at the bruge game or ascoli next week

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Zlatan won the fans' "Player of the Year" award.
He won the award from the cards in juvestore...

Tell me who won the proper fans award handed down from scirea 2 on final matchday last season... Was that zlatan ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think cassano could be the next icon of juve but in anothe rlife.

He is talented and so on,, but i just cant see a spolied bradlike him which causes A LOT of troubles in roma,,,,being the icon of a respected and serious team like juve. I just dont.

About zlatan... time will tell..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zlatan in my opinion cannot be the symbol of Juventus. And I'm pretty certain he'll be moving on when the offer or the time is right.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Zlatan in my opinion cannot be the symbol of Juventus. And I'm pretty certain he'll be moving on when the offer or the time is right.
I've said this the day we signed him, a moment we recieve a good offer Moggi will surely sell him.....Mark it.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

"Rich"... What do you know about my financial status ?? Yes fvck all

"tourist" ... Explain to me how im a tourist in a city i grew up in ? A city that employs me ? A city my family have lived in ?

"a friend"... Try experiencing something for yourself, rather than through a "friend"...

Anyway.. Pm me this friends name and what fan group on scirea 2 he is a member of and i'll introduce myself at the bruge game or ascoli next week

"Rich", obviously rich enough to have a season pass.

"tourist" Well, in your profile it says you are british. Actually it says english but thats not a nationality.

"friend" Yea right, like i have the time or money to fly to Italy every week.

Who said he is a member of scirea 2? He doesnt even follow soccer. But he has allot of friends who do, and his father is a big time Juve fan and he says that Zlatan is one of the most adored players at Stadio delle alpi. This with the other arguments leads me to believe that Zlatan very well could be the next "Del Piero" predeccesor.

And another thing, i seriously doubt "rich" tourists as you so delicatly put it are a majority of the votes. This is a weak argument that only makes you look bitter.

If you cant handle that Zlatan is one of the most popular players in Juve then that is your headache but dont give me some lame ass argument about that Zlatan never will be loved when any fool can see that is already on the verge of happening.

Peace

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I've said this the day we signed him, a moment we recieve a good offer Moggi will surely sell him.....Mark it.
More than Moggi wanting to sell him, he himself will be wanting to move. In fact it could well happen when Capello does.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

"Rich", obviously rich enough to have a season pass.
Lol.. no im not rich... I do fine but im not rich... Also on the price thing... My season ticket with the half price discount for buying 2 additional womens tickets at 19 euros each cost a mere 110 euros for the whole season

"tourist" Well, in your profile it says you are british. Actually it says english but thats not a nationality.
Yes it is a nationality...Yes i am english, but for reasons i wont go into i spent a large part of my childhood in turin and now have regular work there...

Who said he is a member of scirea 2? He doesnt even follow soccer. But he has allot of friends who do, and his father is a big time Juve fan and he says that Zlatan is one of the most adored players at Stadio delle alpi. This with the other arguments leads me to believe that Zlatan very well could be the next "Del Piero" predeccesor.
No offence, but if he hasnt sat on scirea 2 he has no idea what the thoughts there are... And whether people like it or not the fans that control the stadium and decide who is the next fan icon are in that one section...

And its the same in every ground in italy... The home curva controls and decides everything

I also never said people dislike him... I said he isnt loved like others... As i said he is respected and supported... Its not a big deal.. many are not loved... some are

And another thing, i seriously doubt "rich" tourists as you so delicatly put it are a majority of the votes. This is a weak argument that only makes you look bitter.

If you cant handle that Zlatan is one of the most popular players in Juve then that is your headache but dont give me some lame ass argument about that Zlatan never will be loved when any fool can see that is already on the verge of happening.
Its not weak as it is actually true, about the only people that really go in the juve shop are tourists or the rich... Most normal juve fans in turin buy at the better priced stores...

But thats a small issue.. if you wanna disbelieve that... thats fine (tbh : you can disbelieve anything i say... thats your choice)

Where have i even said i dont like zlatan... I dont believe i have ever made any real comments of my thoughts about zlatan on this forum... besides the odd critic and the odd praise after a match...

You are also implying im saying he isbnt loved by any juve fans... thats not what i said... Im only talking about curva scirea... which in this case (when looking for the next icon) is the only place that matters...

I have also never said he isnt liked.... Of course some fans love him, of course some like him and of course some hate him... that iisnt the point...

And you

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Lol.. no im not rich... I do fine but im not rich... Also on the price thing... My season ticket with the half price discount for buying 2 additional womens tickets at 19 euros each cost a mere 110 euros for the whole season

Yes it is a nationality...Yes i am english, but for reasons i wont go into i spent a large part of my childhood in turin and now have regular work there...

Dude, english is a language, British is a nationality if you are from England, otherwise itd be like an American saying he is english.

No offence, but if he hasnt sat on scirea 2 he has no idea what the thoughts there are... And whether people like it or not the fans that control the stadium and decide who is the next fan icon are in that one section...

Well if hes friends and family constantly annoy him with Zlatan talk sooner or later you will learn a thing or two without setting foot on the stadium.

And its the same in every ground in italy... The home curva controls and decides everything

This i believe.

I also never said people dislike him... I said he isnt loved like others... As i said he is respected and supported... Its not a big deal.. many are not loved... some are

Its not weak as it is actually true, about the only people that really go in the juve shop are tourists or the rich... Most normal juve fans in turin buy at the better priced stores...

This i partially believe but i just cant see a siccerstore in Turin making a majority of their money on tourists. However the pasrt about better priced stores sounds logical.

But thats a small issue.. if you wanna disbelieve that... thats fine (tbh : you can disbelieve anything i say... thats your choice)

Where have i even said i dont like zlatan... I dont believe i have ever made any real comments of my thoughts about zlatan on this forum... besides the odd critic and the odd praise after a match...

Where have i said you didnt like Zlatan?

You are also implying im saying he isbnt loved by any juve fans... thats not what i said... Im only talking about curva scirea... which in this case (when looking for the next icon) is the only place that matters...

I have also never said he isnt liked.... Of course some fans love him, of course some like him and of course some hate him... that iisnt the point...

OK ok, thats sounds resonable but i believe if he stays long enough at Juve after Del Pieros sad departure/retirement and if he keeps playing good he could become the new icon, I think most people dont like him because he kind of took Del pieros spot in the starting eleven.

But who knows, maybe the just dont like his personally. I guess we will find out.

Anyway, i think you and me has argued more then enough of this matter to come to a decent conclusion.

We will find out:D

And you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)