After The Del Piero Era ??? (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It all depends on how long does Juve intend to keep Zlatan. He is great. He is young. BUT he is not Italian. So I suspect a shorter era than the era Del Piero is having.
Cassano I don't think so. He does not have the maturity of the likes of Del Piero, Platini, Baggio..etc.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It is very true what delpiero said. Many of Juve supporters critisize Del Piero not because they hate him rather they want him to be the best and only the best. Thats because they can feel that this special player represents a very special team.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Ok I see difeerent opinion here so I think we should have a poll:

Which player has enough Passion and Charisma to replace DP as the future Juve symbol???

1) Considering how he points to the fans whenever he makes an important save, yell on deffence when they look shaky, he can even kick the post angrly when we concede a goal ... it got to be Buffon..

2) I think it is obvious, he is the next big thing, the Van Basten hire no one fit it more than Zlatan...

3) His attiude is shit and bla bla bla, but who care anyway, he is on of kind football jenious not to mention that he is italian, he will arrive here and become our new icon... Cassano

4) Our youth team didn't produce somthing big lately, I think it is about time now...

5) Others, name them please

6) I don't see anyone in the current squad with enough character to replace what Alex present...

My Choice : 6

1. :)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #90
    Here is the results till now....

Choice 6
    DelPieroForLife
    Espectro
    ZhiXin
    del pietro
    Azzurri7
    Desmond

Choice 5
    Nawaf (Camo)
    ZAF3000 (Zambro)

Choice 4
    djleli
    John #10

Choice 3

Choice 2
    TonyMontana

Choice 1
    lestat_1987
    Tifoso Lou

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Is/was Trezeguet ever loved? Why/why not?
    I don't mean to offense Shadowfax nor anyone else who knows more about this than me, but I'll take a wild guess and say that he is indeed loved in the curva. Or is there any other reasons to explain that le Roi and Pinturicchio were the only players (IIRC)wearing Arditi's clothing (Trez had their t-shirt while Del Piero had their cap) when they secured the scudetto on spring...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Well... If I have to chose someone from our squad to represnt Juve it'd be Del Piero. If he wasn't there I would deffinately without any thought Chose Zambrotta.
    So when Del Piero's era ends, if Zambrotta is still with Juve, it will be him. Although it won't be a very long era taking into consideration that he is not young now.
    Zambrotta is deffinately a leader. Although I like Thuram, Zambrotta should be our Captain after Del Piero for two reasons:
    1- He is Italian
    2- He is older in the team than Thuram.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)