SobatPadi
    day walker

Choice 2
    TonyMontana
    axlrose85

Choice 1
    lestat_1987
    Tifoso Lou
    Here is the updated list please check it if I'm missin somone ;)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Choice 3
    SobatPadi
    Shadowfax
    day walker

I never actually put myself in that camp... Yes i mentioned cassano earlier, but that doesnt nes put me in that group...

I'll come back to what i think will happen and of course what i want to happen later

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I've said this the day we signed him, a moment we recieve a good offer Moggi will surely sell him.....Mark it.
    Sorry Rab, but that's crap. We supposedly already recieved an offer in excess of 30 million for Zlatan, and Moggi did not take it...thank God.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

I never actually put myself in that camp... Yes i mentioned cassano earlier, but that doesnt nes put me in that group...

I'll come back to what i think will happen and of course what i want to happen later

Wrong conclusion, my mistake :angel:

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    At the end of the day Zlatan will only care about his personal carrer success, his attitude show that he don't give a shit if he wins the golden ball with Juve, Ajax or any other 10 players around him that form a team...

But wether we admit it or not, most of the profe$$ionals in todays football think the same way, and this what makes players like DP distinct...

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    At the end of the day Zlatan will only care about his personal carrer success, his attitude show that he don't give a shit if he wins the golden ball with Juve, Ajax or any other 10 players around him that form a team...

But wether we admit it or not, most of the profe$$ionals in todays football think the same way, and this what makes players like DP distinct...
    Disagree with everything you said about Zlatan and oh yes Del Piero is a saint.

I hope the Vatican declares him one soon:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sorry Rab, but that's crap. We supposedly already recieved an offer in excess of 30 million for Zlatan, and Moggi did not take it...thank God.
    Moggi will Surely want much more than 30....;)....I'm sure his Value will Increase with time...I just feel it coming....

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    I actually agree...that´s the difference between DP and Zlatan. DP loves our shirt...and I´ll be taking a wild guess but Zambrotta, Canna,Thuram and Buffon seem to care more about juve than money too:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I think alot of people are looking for the next forward to replace Del Piero.IMO what we need is the next Juve symbol, his position hardly matters really.His place in the team has already been taken and we're well covered in that department so lets not limit our options to purely forwards only.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I think we are living the 'After Del Piero Era' at the moment where the team is playing as a team and there is no symbol but the Juventus logo.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I think we are living the 'After Del Piero Era' at the moment where the team is playing as a team and there is no symbol but the Juventus logo.
    No symbol, I haven't think about it when I made the poll choices Jeeks :confused: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)