AFC Asian Cup 2023 (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Funny how this ref exposed that Iranian goalkeeper for that bastard cheat that he is after that out of the box handball vs Hong Kong. Shame Syria couldn't capitalise, even Hector Cuper still as useless as he was 20 odd years ago

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
lol
extra time

- - - Updated - - -

Australia - Korea match showed that how effective it can be to have a world class player like Son Heung-min. He alone takes korea to another level beyond Asia Football level. Son is the reason they reached to the quarterfinal and also have moved into the semi-finals.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It was unexpected, in the first half iran had lost control the midfield, and completely lost their shape but the second half Japan looked poor ever since the first 20-30 minutes really, iran had 70% possession. I'm excited for this iran team heading into the semi-final, maybe it's the time that Iran raise the championship trophy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This reminds me of 2004 Asian Cup for Iran. After a bad start to the tournament Iran beat favorites South Korea 4-3 in a crazy game only to lose to a mediocre China team in semifinals. Now we’re playing another host after eliminating the favorites.

OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #78
    Jordan :yuck: :inter:

Klinsmann should forget about coaching and move back to Bavaria or Koln and operate a bakery, selling pretzel sticks.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #80
    You dont like mansaf LOL
    Whats yuck about it.. "we" play nice football..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I don't like that the final is Qatar vs Jordan. Who's going to tune in to watch this shit on a Saturday at 4 pm CET? No one outside Jordan and Qatar cares about this game. Many better games happening around the same time this final kicks off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)