Adrien Rabiot (28 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Realistically is Rabiot much worst than Parades? I don't think he is but Allegri wants Paredes because he clearly offers the team more than what Rabiot does.

Rabiot, McKennie and Zakaria are all too similar to me. None have specific qualities that really stand out.
Realistically he will never see the pitch if Pogba is healthy. Whereas Paredes would start beside Pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't understand what sign on bonus he is waiting for, and what salary he thinks he will get. His paycheck came and left with United. No other club wants him and will want him. He will at best end up in Villareal or something after his mom has spent months on dates with fat club owners. All of them rejecting all her offers. All of them sane enough not to take in these two loonies.

Get real Rabiot, you missed your shot. Now we're stuck with you for another year. You are stuck with us for another year. You will make money in the mean time. But make a huge drop next year. The best you can hope for is Newcastle. Seriously. I hope Allegri gets to his senses and sends you to U23, then you can actually be useful to us. And no, I really don't care if you don't make it to WC. France is better off without you. Honestly, look at your competition. It's crazy you are in the NT. The competitors for your position is far, far, far better than you.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I know this is probably old news, but I've just seen this article about Veronique. Fuck sake, talk about a battleaxe

When Rabiot was just 15, he was invited on PSG’s trip to Qatar in 2012, but he withdrew from the squad after the club refused to allow his mother to accompany him on the tour. During a loan spell to Toulouse, head coach Alain Casanova admitted that he rejected Veronique’s request to be allowed to attend every first-team training session
"A few years later, when Rabiot was beginning to burst into the first-team set-up at PSG in 2014, head coach Laurent Blanc was confronted by Veronique, who was angry that her son had been demoted to what she deemed the reserve team. Security was called after Veronique waited in the parking lot for Blanc in order to express her dissatisfaction.

"She also snuck into a training camp in Doha during Rabiot’s time at PSG, despite family members being banned from the trip.

"When Rabiot was relegated to the PSG reserve team in January 2019 and after demands over new wages were rejected, Veronique was quoted as saying: "My son is a hostage of the club, he will soon live in prison on bread and water."
https://www.footballtransfers.com/e...iot-adrien-rabiot-mother-man-utd-juventus-psg

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Goes a long way in explaining why he has the genetics and a great build for a sportsman, but is soft, lacks hunger and an ability to think or make decisions himself.
Ouch, that is very well said, true and damning of his ability. Veronique really reaping what she sows in the the form of practically emasculating her son, not a leg to stand on in criticising anyone or anything else.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If he is indeed staying he will also eventually surely be playing, have no doubt about that.

And that is both because he is too expensive to send in the stands but also because he is almost always available(which is what separates him from other leeches like Arthur or Ramsey who’ve been taking massive paychecks while barelly ever playing) and we unfortunately have a recurring injuries concerns ongoing in the squad, so even if Allegri doesn’t trust or push him as a starter initially it will still likely get to that afterall.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Frankly he is not that bad of a option to have as depth, which probably nobody would bother to have around if he wasn’t on wages worthy of a world class starting XI player, which he obviously does not deserve, however he is still getting paid for this last year of contract so we might just as well make some use of him.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If he is indeed staying he will also eventually surely be playing, have no doubt about that.

And that is both because he is too expensive to send in the stands but also because he is almost always available(which is what separates him from other leeches like Arthur or Ramsey who’ve been taking massive paychecks while barelly ever playing) and we unfortunately have a recurring injuries concerns ongoing in the squad, so even if Allegri doesn’t trust or push him as a starter initially it will still likely get to that afterall.
I’m sorry but what kind of reasoning is ‘being too expensive to send to the stands’? It makes no difference at all- we pay his wages regardless and we’ve seen for years what a sack of shit ponyboy he is.

By your logic then, if we suddenly were to make Kean, Pinso and Rugani the highest earners in the team then they would have to play in the starting 11? I’m not really sure that’s at all sensible. If I pay a load of money for a scrap car and paint it red, it doesn’t make it a Ferrari, it makes me an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 22)

• almo
  • frick