Adrien Rabiot (82 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’m sorry but what kind of reasoning is ‘being too expensive to send to the stands’? It makes no difference at all- we pay his wages regardless and we’ve seen for years what a sack of shit ponyboy he is.

By your logic then, if we suddenly were to make Kean, Pinso and Rugani the highest earners in the team then they would have to play in the starting 11? I’m not really sure that’s at all sensible. If I pay a load of money for a scrap car and paint it red, it doesn’t make it a Ferrari, it makes me an idiot.

lol , your comparisons are so out of context that i do not know if to laugh or just ignore your post..

That is not just my logic, that is what will happen because that is what the club will be forced to do, so don’t take it out on me just because you have personal frustrations regarding this specific player.

Also, as poor as he has been, has still been a player that has actually played constantly here for the past few seasons, one of the few that are always available, the over exaggerating regarding him is becoming silly, his transfer failed out because ManUtD chose a different better option instead, we tried and even he tried to move away, it did not go through and he is still here, they did not meet the absurd demands that we got him accustomed to, shit happens, however people are making him out to be a bigger leech or underperformer than what Arthur and Ramsey were, which is not really true, he is overpaid but has been overall usefull compared to the other useless turds, the notion that he would somehow be of no use for us and is better off staying in the stands while being paid as much as he is just wishful thinking from people who had enough of him but fail to realise we do not have much better options either for now anyway, even more so with the reccuring injuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
no other team is as a stupid as Juve was, it appears we are stucked with him till the end of his contract , hopefully that means no more wasting cash on DMs

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
lol , your comparisons are so out of context that i do not know if to laugh or just ignore your post..

That is not just my logic, that is what will happen because that is what the club will be forced to do, so don’t take it out on me just because you have personal frustrations regarding this specific player.

Also, as poor as he has been, has still been a player that has actually played constantly here for the past few seasons, one of the few that are always available, the over exaggerating regarding him is becoming silly, his transfer failed out because ManUtD chose a different better option instead, we tried and even he tried to move away, it did not go through and he is still here, they did not meet the absurd demands that we got him accustomed to, shit happens, however people are making him out to be a bigger leech or underperformer than what Arthur and Ramsey were, which is not really true, he is overpaid but has been overall usefull compared to the other useless turds, the notion that he would somehow be of no use for us and is better off staying in the stands while being paid as much as he is just wishful thinking from people who had enough of him but fail to realise we do not have much better options either for now anyway, even more so with the reccuring injuries.
Doesn’t seem like you ignored it after all… enjoy the laugh over a figurative comparison because you’ve just said in the same post that he is poor yet useful, which is just confusing in itself. Either you don’t know what you actually think or you just have piss poor standards.

But to be honest, my issue is that you are seemingly accepting over Juventus’ ‘but our hands are tied’ approach. Sure, we can’t personally do anything about it, but does that mean you have to mentally bend over and accept it?

It’s entirely plausible and way within the realm of reality that a club could have a far more hardline attitude if they wanted about such an issue.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Doesn’t seem like you ignored it after all… enjoy the laugh over a figurative comparison because you’ve just said in the same post that he is poor yet useful, which is just confusing in itself. Either you don’t know what you think or you just have incredibly low standards.

But to be honest, my issue is that you are seemingly accepting over Juventus’ ‘but our hands are tied’ approach. Sure, we can’t personally do anything about it, but does that mean you have to kneel and accept it?

It’s entirely plausible and way within the realm of reality that a club could have a far more hardline attitude if they wanted about such an issue.

I responded out of respect because you are usually a very decent poster around this parts, although that specific post still is a large exaggeration…

What difference would it make if i accept him staying here or not myself? As long as he stays and Allegri decides to play him due to lack of alternatives i will be supporting him and hoping that he does well, because if he plays well it means that Juventus would have to gain from it as well, everything else is just as i said in my previous post, a lot of wishful thinking from some and also an understandable urge to blame someone and make an example out of, but in fact the one that better fits the bill for that kind of treatment is Arthur, who is totally useless and never fit while also impossible to move on, unlike Rabiot who is indeed largely overpaid but at least is always available and even comes up with some ok performances once in a few months, which at the end of the day is still better to make use of rather than keeping in the stands as long as we are paying him anyway.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I responded out of respect because you are usually a very decent poster around this parts, although that specific post still is a large exaggeration…

What difference would it make if i accept him staying here or not myself? As long as he stays and Allegri decides to play him due to lack of alternatives i will be supporting him and hoping that he does well, because if he plays well it means that Juventus would have to gain from it as well, everything else is just as i said in my previous post, a lot of wishful thinking from some and also an understandable urge to blame someone and make an example out of him, but in fact the one that better fits the bill for that kind of treatment is Arthur, who is totally useless, overpaid and never fit, unlike Rabiot who is also largely overpaid but at least is always available and even comes up with some ok performances once in a few months, which at the end of the day is still better than keeping in the stands as long as we are paying him anyway.
Thank you, and likewise, I often enjoy your posts too.

My main issue at the moment is that we finally have been doing some good work of clearing out the mess made over the last few years. Worse or not, Rabiot is part of that cohort, it’s just a matter of fact.

I just strongly think the club needs to push harder instead of accepting the status quo, which by and large is now becoming not just wages but at the detriment of a more interesting generation of players that we have which could give us the platform to change our approach significantly.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Thank you, and likewise, I often enjoy your posts too.

My main issue at the moment is that we finally have been doing some good work of clearing out the mess made over the last few years. Worse or not, Rabiot is part of that cohort, it’s just a matter of fact.

I just strongly think the club needs to push harder instead of accepting the status quo, which by and large is now becoming not just wages but at the detriment of a more interesting generation of players that we have which could give us the platform to change our approach significantly.
I totally get your point, which i actually do agree with in general, however i just believe there are maybe more details behind the scenes that we are not aware of… and as i mentioned before, at the end of the day Rabiot is clearly not worth the wages he is getting and definitely isn’t the decisive player that he should be while on that kind of money, it’s just that overall if he does somehow end up staying i don’t necessarily see him as completely useless or of no need at all if the circumstances (injuries / suspensions etc) came calling for it.

It’s all in the fine details afterall, is he staying because of lack of offers/nobody matching his wage that he is already getting here or is he just forcing his stay to run out his contract despite having other lucrative offers pending? If the latter option is the corect answer then no doubt he should obviously be in the stands or sent to play with the U23’s in Serie C for this season, but i tend to believe that the first option is actually what we are currently facing with after ManUTD changed their plans.

I guess we’ll see how this one will eventually pan out.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Make an example of him. Take the hit and pay him to stay at home. No training, no game time. Being absolute cunts.

When his contract finishes they won't get offers like they have this summer. Rabiots whore mum can go get fucked right up the anal passage!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This is why this club sucks

One day a player may leave, the next day he starts

This has been the case with Dybala, Chiellini, Rabiot, Benta, Kulu, Morata etc
Would be a good precedent set to let future players know Juventus foots will not stand for this type of crap to sit his ass. The guy isn't even close to a superstar. I know it's strictly business so Max will use whoever can help him win (agree all that matters) but with Kostic now here and PP coming back plus 3 young Italians who appear can play the game no reason to welcome him back with open arms. This is where a coach can make a point to the rest of club no holiday playing for Juve. We must love golden showers it appears. Disappointing!
1661084153856.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 65)