• Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We aren't in a position where we can just stick a player who is on big money in the stands. It's a nice idea but the move fell through, it happens, and Allegri has already shown that he likes using him.

What most annoys me is it was a good opportunity to make some money for a frustrating player, and at the same time freeing up space for a young player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We aren't in a position where we can just stick a player who is on big money in the stands. It's a nice idea but the move fell through, it happens, and Allegri has already shown that he likes using him.

What most annoys me is it was a good opportunity to make some money for a frustrating player, and at the same time freeing up space for a young player.
Totally. That only means a young player will head for the door, sadly.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine he has his worst season here but is the only one that doesn't get injured so he starts every game.
Meanwhile Rovella and Fagioli busy slumming it at Monza and Cremonese

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine he actually has a great season with the WC in mind and contract elsewhere, we'll be even more pissed to have lost that transfer money.
By the end of the season, we will be begging him to renew at 10mil. We will be studding out our handsomest players to Veronique

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

We use to do it in the past, with Amauri for instance. This guy is as useful as him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri likes him and will use him, it's not the same as Amauri. But if we had sold him Allegri wouldn't have a problem with it, he uses whoever is available.
This guy is leaving in a year, he refused offers this summer and he got more than a hint hes not wanted here. It shouldnt be up to our coach any longer as this is now in managements domain.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
This guy is leaving in a year, he refused offers this summer and he got more than a hint hes not wanted here. It shouldnt be up to our coach any longer as this is now in managements domain.
I don't think Allegri or Rabiot care much about your opinion, or whatever goes on in this forum. The day the coach doesn't get to select his team we're in trouble. Now I don't agree with everything that has been said here about Rabiot. In my opinion he should start. I don't think he's great. But in my opinion he's better than McKennie and Zakaria. My suggestion to you would be to apply for the job if you want you opinion to matter as much you think it does.

Rabiot starts tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)