Adrien Rabiot (50 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I agree but with Arthur we have the problem that he is not going to get call to the WC either way
Maybe, maybe not but unlike Rabiot he actually has ambitions to get called up. His agent has mentioned numerous times he needs to be somewhere he can play so he can be considered.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if we can’t sell Rabiot just sell Zakaria.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe, maybe not but unlike Rabiot he actually has ambitions to get called up. His agent has mentioned numerous times he needs to be somewhere he can play so he can be considered.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if we can’t sell Rabiot just sell Zakaria.

Im not willing to sacrifice Zakaria...

If we dont sell Rabiot just send him to the stands and keep Rovella if Paredes cant come...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As with Arthur, just sums him up that he doesn't want to play first team football in a World Cup year when he could start for one of the favourites.

If wages are the problem maybe we need to take a hit and make up the difference for a season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
As with Arthur, just sums him up that he doesn't want to play first team football in a World Cup year when he could start for one of the favourites.

If wages are the problem maybe we need to take a hit and make up the difference for a season.
I don't think the wages are the problem - the problem is he is aiming to leave for free, get another high signing on fee and higher wages. He can sit on bench for all he cares, probably isn't even caring about world Cup. Did the same with PSG and will do the same with Juve.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think the wages are the problem - the problem is he is aiming to leave for free, get another high signing on fee and higher wages. He can sit on bench for all he cares, probably isn't even caring about world Cup. Did the same with PSG and will do the same with Juve.
Yeah but what top team will give him a chance? Specially on high wages

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How exactly does a very overpaid player have 3 shitty seasons and think he deserves a salary bump? I mean I get that he's a free agent next summer and could probably get a sign on bonus but still. The fact that his mother managed to trick yet another team to pay him 7m a year is crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is when you put your foot down if you’re arrivabene. Either leave or get frozen out. Good luck getting that World Cup callup from the stands. Same for Arthur.
World Cup is in like 2 months, so it doesn't matter if he's on the bench as he's part of Deschamps project. Would be different story if the World Cup was next summer.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How exactly does a very overpaid player have 3 shitty seasons and think he deserves a salary bump? I mean I get that he's a free agent next summer and could probably get a sign on bonus but still. The fact that his mother managed to trick yet another team to pay him 7m a year is crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

World Cup is in like 2 months, so it doesn't matter if he's on the bench as he's part of Deschamps project. Would be different story if the World Cup was next summer.
Rabiot ain’t getting called up if he doesn’t play

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Would be great if next season he ends up like dybala in a max 4 million per year with no agent fee or signing on fee.
I doubt this bitch is going to full another club.
Man utd is his last train as they are desperate.

In the end fu*k him and his ugly hag if he stays.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would be great if next season he ends up like dybala in a max 4 million per year with no agent fee or signing on fee.
I doubt this bitch is going to full another club.
Man utd is his last train as they are desperate.

In the end fu*k him and his ugly hag if he stays.
This will definitely happen, there is so much competition in freebies lately he won't get anything good, unless he is p laying like a beast ofc, but let's be real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)