Adrien Rabiot (129 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
As mediocre as he is, he is still better than McTominay so it makes perfect sense from United’s standpoint
How they haven't fixed that midfield for so many years is me and my friends favorite subject. Switch coach after coach and still build it around Fred and McTominay is such a fun joke by the owners. Neither would make the bench in most top leagues in Europe. Championship level at best. They should take Arthur as well, the upgrade would be staggering.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
At the moment, the Adrien Rabiot-Manchester United negotiation has slowed down: very high demands from the player who, however, remains unconvinced about the destination given that they will not play in the Champions League this season.

[@DiMarzio]

Just as expected...really hope will be excluded from UCL squad.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This problem is very easy to solve...

Arrivabene should go to this Veronique woman and say.. "Listen you... mom... either you accept Man U Offer or your son will not play a single minute in this team and we will not include him in the CL list"

Lest see if Rabiot accepts that 2 months before the WC...

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sadly, if we don't move him, I can't see a situation where he doesn't get CL spot.

Injuries are a concern, both to Pogba but not Zakaria had some stiffness, McKennie just got off something.

I think he gets CL roster spot for security regardless. And then leaves for free and him mom can get the massive signing bonus she wants.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sadly, if we don't move him, I can't see a situation where he doesn't get CL spot.

Injuries are a concern, both to Pogba but not Zakaria had some stiffness, McKennie just got off something.

I think he gets CL roster spot for security regardless. And then leaves for free and him mom can get the massive signing bonus she wants.
Leaving him out of the CL list could hurt us on the short term but really help us long term. Need to be ruthless otherwise our remaining hacks will pull the same stunt when their time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Leaving him out of the CL list could hurt us on the short term but really help us long term. Need to be ruthless otherwise our remaining hacks will pull the same stunt when their time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thing is, I think most of our hacks will be gone in the next year or two. And they already know the advantages to staying, if it means being frozen out of a CL roster.

Rabiot can either go to ManU and play no CL or stay, get frozen out of CL roster, and.....play no CL. It's the same to him. Down the ManU road, he gets sold to a team that has interest in him, negotiating with the transfer fee playing a role in the club's evaluation of him and thus taking a hit financially. Down the other road, he waits a year and can pick where ever he wants to go and secure a big payday in the form of a signing bonus, just like he did with us. There are just too many benefits to waiting the year, even if it means sitting on the bench this last year with us. It's not like he hates sitting on the bench to wait out a contract, he did it at PSG already...

I do think the struggles of ManU to start this PL have been the cooling affect on this transfer. He might've gone assuming CL next year but now it looks like even that will be a struggle. Hard pill to swallow for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)