Adrien Rabiot (84 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I had a feeling this would be the case.

There's just too much money left on the table from Rabiot's perspective if he accepts a transfer without the 10m fee.

He'll get that probably next summer as a free agent so why would he not ask for it now? Sucks for us but I had the feeling that would be the sticking point.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
1. out of CL List!
2. Will be lowest choice to almost not included in the squad is Seria A.

next year no one will pay veronique rabiot more the 1 mil commission.

and no one will give him salary more the 4 mil a year (and even then is too much for this guy) and that's best case scenario for him...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Paratici should be shot
It's all good putting the blame on that incompetent nincompoop and you're right, but it gets tiring after a while, it's no longer his problem, we own our problem, we just gotta look forward till his contract ends. Big shame but we (bini and bene) can only learn from the ticis mistakes.

Ah fuck it, it was too good to be true. Sadly it's ruined our youths chances because let's face it Allegri will likely chose Rabiot ahead of miretti, rovella and Fagioli.

We just gotta Bene and Bini know what they gotta do. Artur can still be loaned out even if it's at the expense of us paying his wages. Rabiot is a tricky situation with a year left on wages. I'm actually pissed with United, the cunts could have offered 15m to his mother and met someway at 7.5m.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I had a feeling this would be the case.

There's just too much money left on the table from Rabiot's perspective if he accepts a transfer without the 10m fee.

He'll get that probably next summer as a free agent so why would he not ask for it now? Sucks for us but I had the feeling that would be the sticking point.
He’s going to get a reality check ala Dybala next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)