Adrien Rabiot (49 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
But if Rabiot is froze out in Juve , he will miss WC, and only time will tell if he ever going to get another club as big as Man U with the salary they offered.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just hope we don't plan on reintegrating him into the squad if/when the deal falls through. That would be a cuck move. We should communicate this clearly to Fagiot and his whore mother - no transfer = your boy being frozen out of the team you scaly lizard faced putana. The management should also convey to Allegri that he should, under no circumstance, rely on this Moldy Soggy Baguette.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
And also a big FUCK YOU to Fabio Paratici for destroying the club financially with these retarded deals for disgustingly shit players like Rabiot, Arthur and Ramsey. It’s going to be years before the club recovers from his mismanagement.
Best midfield signing since Pjanic. He’s gonna be great. Fucking excited about our midfield again.
Great signing. We’ve been after this guy for years, finally got our man. Will add a bit of flair and fancy combined with some defensive nous to our midfield. Don’t worry about his attitude boys, we won’t tolerate this bullshit at our club. This isn’t PSG.

On another note, gotta love the reaction from butthurt EPL faggot fans all over social media. They are BURNING that we signed another top class player on a free transfer.
:p

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I agree with those who say he might regret it in the future. Clearly we won't be offering him an extension hence I doubt we will rely on him this season unless forced by injuries and suspensions.

It means 4 mediocre years under his belt and I don't really see any top team offering him a lucrative contract. Now he has a chance with desperate United to get at least another 4 years and he's turning it down...

I can see him in Lyon or Marseille next season or some midtable EPL side if he's lucky.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just have some patience people. United wasted the whole Summer chasing FDJ who never really wanted them. Now, they lost a week and a half on Rabiot who is up there for the grabs, it looks like Juve literally took what they offered, there were no rumors and bam! There's an agreement between the clubs.

It turns out now that they want Casemiro? That's a good one, good luck with trying to persuade him and Madrid.

Last night I saw another VS 'guru' saying we might participate in the commission costs for mama Rabiot, just to see them go. That's how badly the club wants to push him out (and Arthur too).

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
That clip of him giving up on a ball that looks like it's going out whilst chiesa is sprinting (from further away) at full pelt just to keep it in (he does iirc) perfectly summarises him time here. Say what you want about Matuidi or Mckennie, but they both would have been sprinting to that ball in to keep it in.

He's a spoilt brat, can't wait for him and his mom to fuck right off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 36)