Adrien Rabiot (37 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No, he just started to use him on his natural position more often and of course it has improved Rabiot's game. Overall every single player of this squad plays for 60% of his abilities.
Again he was used in his natural position under different coaches and he sucked.
Rabiot has also looked more physically imposing than his previous years. See Inter game for example where he physically bullied Inter's midfielders. I had never seen a game like this from Rabiot during his time at Juventus.
But he's still inconsistent at the end of the day.
Bottomline - Rabiot is an improved player compared to his previous seasons and credit should go to the coach regardless of what position he's been used in this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Again he was used in his natural position under different coaches and he sucked.
Rabiot has also looked more physically imposing than his previous years. See Inter game for example where he physically bullied Inter's midfielders. I had never seen a game like this from Rabiot during his time at Juventus.
But he's still inconsistent at the end of the day.
Bottomline - Rabiot is an improved player compared to his previous seasons and credit should go to the coach regardless of what position he's been used in this season.
that was the best match of the season for the whole squad, not only for Rabiot. this is how we should have been playing from the start but we've played like this only ONCE. No, he plays better only since February, first part of the season was a mess for the whole squad. And last season under Pirlo he was hot and cold match after match.

Mar 9, 2006
What is funny its that they still trying to prove me that Rabiot can't press :lol: @maxi
yesterday
qwe.jpg

And one of the best midfielders in entire league, 48% tackling success vs. dribbling players, 34.2% success in pressures applied - percentage of time the squad gained possession withing five seconds of applying pressure. But he can't press :rofl: won't succeed in gegenpressing :rofl:
йцу.jpg

ss.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BUT BUT BTU 7M SALARY BUT BUT BUT LAZY

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What is funny its that they still trying to prove me that Rabiot can't press :lol: @maxi
yesterday
qwe.jpg

And one of the best midfielders in entire league, 48% tackling success vs. dribbling players, 34.2% success in pressures applied - percentage of time the squad gained possession withing five seconds of applying pressure. But he can't press :rofl: won't succeed in gegenpressing :rofl:
йцу.jpg

ss.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BUT BUT BTU 7M SALARY BUT BUT BUT LAZY
Stats :touched:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien #Rabiot to DAZN:

➡️ LOOKING FOR CONTINUITY

"I always give 100% on the field, but it's hard to keep the same level during the full game. You probably saw the real #Rabiot, but maybe continuity is what is missing, a little more regularity. The performance against #Inter, or even the recent ones, were at a high level. I need to repeat that every weekend and that is the hardest part."

➡️ JUVE-INTER

"If we had beaten #Inter everything would have changed. Mentally our approach to the league would have changed as well as the other clubs towards us. #Milan and #Inter would have felt more pressure. It's not easy to play while feeling the pressure of #Juve."

➡️ THE COPPA ITALIA

"It's a game that I am waiting for in a particular way, because I was disappointed and angry with the league game. Same for the Supercoppa. We deserved much more in both games. We will get our revenge against #Inter."

➡️ MY POSITION ON THE FIELD

"When I was younger I used to play further up front, like a number 10. Now I prefer staying from further back. I prefer to have space in front of me. Those who think I am an offensive player do not have the correct perception of me. I am a number 6 or 8, but not a 10."

➡️ THE CONTROVERSY POST CAGLIARI

"These are the rules of football, but I think there is a problem. I am not talking about the referees, who apply the rules. The problem is in the rules themselves."

➡️ ON ALLEGRI

"He has a passion for his work, he wants to win but also improve the players. I, myself, have improved with him. He encourages me. It is important to have a coach who sets up challenges for you."

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://football-italia.net/rabiot-admits-juventus-have-serie-a-title-regrets/

“Perhaps you’ve never seen the real Rabiot; maybe I’ve lacked consistency,” he told DAZN. :boh: :numnum: :b81:

“I always give my best on the pitch, but it’s difficult to keep the same level in every game. The one against Inter and the most recent matches have been of high level, but it’s tough to repeat them week in and week out. :rofl: :howler:

Bonafide Pussy Fag.

Jun 16, 2020
https://football-italia.net/rabiot-admits-juventus-have-serie-a-title-regrets/

“Perhaps you’ve never seen the real Rabiot; maybe I’ve lacked consistency,” he told DAZN. :boh: :numnum: :b81:

“I always give my best on the pitch, but it’s difficult to keep the same level in every game. The one against Inter and the most recent matches have been of high level, but it’s tough to repeat them week in and week out. :rofl: :howler:

Bonafide Pussy Fag.
3 years here on 7m net and this fuck goes out saying that we havent seen the true Rabiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 21)