Adrien Rabiot (71 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Allegri has made him a beast.
LOL but I give more credit to the brains of the operation, his mom. "Son, they want to possible get rid of you so start hustling more."

Seeing him HUSTLE now believe even more so he needs to go! Anti-Max posters say coach is a one trick pony who doesn't/can't adjust so why is Rabiot playing better?
Hustling more isn't something showing up from a player's upside potential, it's something in the player's DNA. This fuk doesn't have it and even so with better play, not worth 7 mil salary.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Played I believe a quality match(s) up to the Bentancur-like mistake but still believe this guy at that 7 mil has to go if someone wants him. Quality playing for awhile now but can't be trusted when season starts not to be a lazy ass. Seen one play pass to him today and because of not slightly hustling to it was intercepted by defender. That's no hustle at times and it's in his DNA.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Usual story in recent weeks. Good defensively but useless with the ball. We need to move away from midfielders who aren't comfortable receiving a pass outside the box.
I guess this was also his strength and issue in PSG before under Tuchel and Emery. His strength is one-on-one duel and defensive part of the game while he don't have much creativity and do lots sideway passing. I saw this in PSG forum during that time. So we shouldn't expect him to be source of creativity. I don't know if he a little bit too similar with Zakaria.

If he still part of the team next season, we need some players to control the midfield (Jorginho/Kokcu) and Box to Box for goals (Milinkovic/etc).

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully his last match
He has to go and hopefully someone will take him with that 7 mil salary? AA just take a financial hit and say goodbye at any loss on the books. This would be my strategy for him Sandro and Ramsey. if Rab doesn't want to leave, say fine, you not going to play at all. Perfect year to do it. He wants to play for France and no play means no in-form player usually brought up for Euro or WC. Same for Sandro but don't know if that LAZY FUK really cares? And Wales desperate for Ramsey so probably plays no matter what but love for AA to say come back and sit. And MDS getting another contract. This boy better up his game or one more decision that will hasten for me Max's departure in nothing positive by Dec.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 65)