Adrien Rabiot (46 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
MUST BE SOLD!

We're stuck with Arturd because he has a LT contract and he's a useless POS.

This Asexual French Giraffe and the semi-retired amateur golfer from Wales, fortunately, have expiring contracts in 2023, so dispose of the Faggy French Frog for 15-20 million, and terminate the latter.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
MUST BE SOLD!

We're stuck with Arturd because he has a LT contract and he's a useless POS.

This Asexual French Giraffe and the semi-retired amateur golfer from Wales, fortunately, have expiring contracts in 2023, so dispose of the Faggy French Frog for 15-20 million, and terminate the latter.
Don’t you insult Giraffes like that. Giraffes are cool.

Jun 27, 2011
I'm starting to get this sickening feeling that he will still be here come September
Unless we totally revamp our midfield with three new signings, he should stay. What do you want? McKennie, Arthur, and Locatelli? Now that's a recipe for a disaster.
Even on his worst day, Rabiot walks into that midfield. He's quite easily our best midfielder. Our second best one is Danilo, and he's a defender.

Some of you have zero knowledge of what you're even wishing for. I pray every night that some of these opinions i read here never become anything more than that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Unless we totally revamp our midfield with three new signings, he should stay. What do you want? McKennie, Arthur, and Locatelli? Now that's a recipe for a disaster.
Even on his worst day, Rabiot walks into that midfield. He's quite easily our best midfielder. Our second best one is Danilo, and he's a defender.

Some of you have zero knowledge of what you're even wishing for. I pray every night that some of these opinions i read here never become anything more than that.
Locatelli, Rovella, Mckennie, Fagioli, SMS, Zakaria

Kick Arthur, Ramsey and Rabiot to the curb asap. They're done here.

Rabiot may be talented but that isn't useful to us if he isn't going to grow a pair. He has had these little spells 5-7 games per year where he looks, potentially, the best CM in the team and the rest of the time he has been shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don’t you insult Giraffes like that. Giraffes are cool.
Giraffes. Studies show that gay sex among giraffes makes up over 90% of all observed sexual activity in these animals, meaning giraffes engage in much more same-sex lovin' than they do opposite-sex lovin. ' Male giraffes are especially interested in each other.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...-cent-giraffes-gay-loving-looks-misunderstood

Confusing yet marvelous creatures.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking more SMS - Zakaria - Locatelli. I like it better since there is no Rabiot
Totally agreed. This abomination does not justify his wages, or even 20% of what he earns. Lazy, apathetic, and moody..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It would be a real disaster if we lose him. I hope EPL scouts didnt watch his last few games. We will need his physical presence, passing ability, leadership and dribbeling next season if we want to reclaim the scudetto

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What about Arthur
His ball control, forward passing and vision, pressing ability, goal scoring threat, through balls, hes the ideal mezzala who can also be world class infront of defense. I think we have about 0.8 points per game more when he plays, his impact is undeniable. Its a fact that we would have won the scudetto if he played more. But thankfully, we will reject all offers from bellow 50M, so even if we lose him for that amount, we can buy a decent replacement like Ruben Neves or Tielemans. I just hope PSG dont trick us into exchanging him for Verratti, would be a classic Italjuve mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 39)