Adrien Rabiot (108 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No way. Rabiot is the first player on paper when Allegri sets up his midfield. Will 100% stay.
I don't buy it. They let Berna and Dybala walk (even cuadrado hasn't gotten the renewal yet) its clearly a different regime to Tici and even Beppe.

They are more ruthless and even the most generous regime should know by now that Rabiot should not be getting 7.5mil per year

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't buy it. They let Berna and Dybala walk (even cuadrado hasn't gotten the renewal yet) its clearly a different regime to Tici and even Beppe.

They are more ruthless and even the most generous regime should know by now that Rabiot should not be getting 7.5mil per year
He shouldn't be getting even half of that, this lazy pansy ass pezevenki, regardless of what Fagiot deepthroaters like patrizi and rus might say. I don't give a fuck about the statistics - I watch the games, unlike @Lion, and this POS is an eyesore.

Jun 27, 2011

Well... contract renewals aren't being based on juventuz forum opinions. De Sciglio got a renewal because Allegri wants him to stay. And as long as Allegri is in charge of Juventus, Rabiot will be playing. He really likes that player. I'm just stating the obvious here.

Just like it is obvious that Allegri wants Rabiot to stay, it was obvious that Allegri didn't want Dybala.

I'm not justifying Rabiot wages by the way. I'm just pointing out that he is the first name on paper when Allegri sets up his midfield. And unless we get three amazing midfielders, Allegri will want him to stay.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well... contract renewals aren't being based on juventuz forum opinions. De Sciglio got a renewal because Allegri wants him to stay. And as long as Allegri is in charge of Juventus, Rabiot will be playing. He really likes that player. I'm just stating the obvious here.

Just like it is obvious that Allegri wants Rabiot to stay, it was obvious that Allegri didn't want Dybala.

I'm not justifying Rabiot wages by the way. I'm just pointing out that he is the first name on paper when Allegri sets up his midfield. And unless we get three amazing midfielders, Allegri will want him to stay.
They're not??? Shit, been wasting my time on here for almost 20 years.

Agree...Allegri sees rabiot can produce very good football when his mentally switched on. Even if it is a handful of games per season. Does it mean he stays? Not sure about that...the wages are high, new management may have him on their "fuck off" list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 86)