Adrien Rabiot (33 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gave him the benefit of the doubt last season. Thought it would take time for him to adapt to a new league, new team, learning a new language and also he was coming off nearly 7-8 months of inactivity. Put it some promising performances post lockdown but nothing earth shattering...

But this season. Wow. Absolutely atrocious in all facets. Can’t win physical duels, slow as a tortoise, extreme lack of grinta, no incisive or creative passing in his body. Just weak and moody and plays with a look on his face like he’d rather be elsewhere. He’s just a French Montolivo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Gave him the benefit of the doubt last season. Thought it would take time for him to adapt to a new league, new team, learning a new language and also he was coming off nearly 7-8 months of inactivity. Put it some promising performances post lockdown but nothing earth shattering...

But this season. Wow. Absolutely atrocious in all facets. Can’t win physical duels, slow as a tortoise, extreme lack of grinta, no incisive or creative passing in his body. Just weak and moody and plays with a look on his face like he’d rather be elsewhere. He’s just a French Montolivo.
I don't agree with that.

He can only dream about being half as useful as Montolivo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We saw what he can do the second half of last season. I highly doubt anyone would disagree that he started to show what he is capable of and it looked good.

He never wanted to play the defensive holding role at psg...not sure why. However for me him on the left in a 3 man midfield makes more sense and even if in poor form right now.. at his best he can deliver us what we need. Of course I'm happy to sell him and bring in better players. But we can say that for all players.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
2 of Rabiot benta and Ramsey should be sold .
Buy a starting mid , while keeping two of them for the bench and promote a young u23 player like fagiolli as a 6th option.
If not sell two of them and buy 2 better(a starter and a better bench option) players if we can afford them . Find another McKenney if you have to .
Also we absolutely have to find a starting lb if Sandro does not improve.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

He too had a quiet but very solid game overall apparently, hopefully he is starting to find form again, has potential to bring lots of much needed physicality along with technique to our game when in the mood. We really need everyone available and in-form so it's a good sight seeing him gaining confidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, i actually watched the game and did pay a bit attention to how he is doing but wouldn't have guessed at all that he had a 100% pass completion rate in this one. :lol: Well done imo. :tup:

Last edited:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Continued where he left off from his excellent performance against Roma. Excellent on intercepting and mopping up for the defence. Played some nice passes to alleviate pressure when we were needing to breathe.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Good game from him. Usually it would've been a competition between him and Bentancur as to who sucked harder on the day but today was a mature and professional performance from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)