Adrien Rabiot (57 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Could be. Then again, he's the main man in Sassuolo, while that wouldn't be the case here. And Sassuolo's opponents probably play a more open game than they would against Juve. So i wouldn't expect certain of his stats like key passes, assists, forward passes to necessarily increase if he played at Juve.

On the other hand having better teammates could lift his game.

You never know. I just hope we finally solve our midfield crisis and aren't still discussing this this time next year.
His performances with the Azzuri give me some assurance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I know stats don't give the full picture but I did a whoscored.com comparison between Bentancur and Locatelli for this season and last, and there ain't much difference between them. Hopefully we're not all wrong about Loca.
I haven't checked the stats, I base it on 'eye-test'. Locatelli won't be prime Pirlo when it comes to attacking but he's much safer as a DM than Bentancur is. The latter makes too many brainfarts while moving the ball and he doesn't move it forward too well. I know I like Locatelli much more in this regard.

With that being said, I hope we keep Bentancur, he's younger and cheaper than Rabiot. IMO in a perfect case scenario we have both Locatelli and Bentancur as DM, while we add another creative CM next to him, perhaps something like this:

Aouar/Arthur - Locatelli/Bentancur - McKennie/Fagioli?

Here, my hope obviously lies strongly in Aouar + some development of Arthur, McKennie and that last man (Fagioli?). When it comes to DM, we need to reduce the number of mistakes while playing it from the back + give some cover for the CBs with good positioning.

Jun 16, 2020
I haven't checked the stats, I base it on 'eye-test'. Locatelli won't be prime Pirlo when it comes to attacking but he's much safer as a DM than Bentancur is. The latter makes too many brainfarts while moving the ball and he doesn't move it forward too well. I know I like Locatelli much more in this regard.

With that being said, I hope we keep Bentancur, he's younger and cheaper than Rabiot. IMO in a perfect case scenario we have both Locatelli and Bentancur as DM, while we add another creative CM next to him, perhaps something like this:

Aouar/Arthur - Locatelli/Bentancur - McKennie/Fagioli?

Here, my hope obviously lies strongly in Aouar + some development of Arthur, McKennie and that last man (Fagioli?). When it comes to DM, we need to reduce the number of mistakes while playing it from the back + give some cover for the CBs with good positioning.
What a lovely midfield that would be. And realistic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I know stats don't give the full picture but I did a whoscored.com comparison between Bentancur and Locatelli for this season and last, and there ain't much difference between them. Hopefully we're not all wrong about Loca.
I think people underrate Bentancur. He has been up and down this season but was very good last season. The issue is his slack possession around the box, if he can sort that out he can be useful for us.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I like Rabiot. Have nothing against him. He seems to be a very loyal soldier, and an obidient one which wasnt the picture i had of him before he arrived here considering his whole PSG ordeal. He is a very good, solid midfielder, strong,good on the ball and quite fast, if we had a propper regista, he would shine.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Regista seems to be the key for most issues regarding our midfield. Fully fit and inform rabiot definitely is good enough for a preferred starting role. You just dont know what you are going to get with him or any other midfielder.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Everton is about his level. He just has no stand-up quality's and isn't dominant across an entire game to be good enough for us.

We need to move on. Rabiot and Ramsey out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 34)