Adrien Rabiot (23 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it happened with zakaria. chelsea have a terrible campaign so far, they must be desperate, i wouldn't be surprised if they'd offer him a huge salary plus a healthy compensation for juventus
Zakaria is not rabiot. The latter will for sure get a nice signing bonus and a better salary than now if he waits till July. Also considering what he pulled with PSG, i just don't see any way we can move him in winter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I pick the former. He was putting in all this effort for the World Cup. Now that’s over and they lost he’s gonna go into his usual I don’t give a fuck mode again, you watch.
He'll keep the momentum until the end of the season to get that fat contract and signing fee.

I say we keep him for the reminder of the season to leverage his form. This will allow not-a-rushed-comeback for Jogba which is also a good thing. In the end he'll be allowed to leave on a free as it should be, he's not a 7m net player, let alone ~10m one. No renewal pls JJ.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Do you sell Rabiot or McBurger first? I guess only one should leave in January.
Both in January. No question.

We have the depth, we have the options especially if Pogba can finally feature for us. Pecking order would be Pogba/Locatelli/Miretti/Fagioli/Paredes and we can use one of the Next Gen mids for Coppa and lower quality league opponents in an emergency.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Both in January. No question.

We have the depth, we have the options especially if Pogba can finally feature for us. Pecking order would be Pogba/Locatelli/Miretti/Fagioli/Paredes and we can use one of the Next Gen mids for Coppa and lower quality league opponents in an emergency.
That's the theory and it's not that I disagree. Giving chances to Fagioli and Miretti should be a priority, both are gems that need to grow and become serious candidates for the midfield.
We don't know about Pogba though and Paredes can't be redeemed, hopefully it's not linked to number of appearances.
In practice I expect Rabiot to remain and Wes to be sold. So something for the club (books) and something for the coach. Especially that we're talking about Rabiot, he can refuse a sale now for better commission and contract in June.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)