Adrien Rabiot (35 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Another player like ADM that if can be sold for any value in 1/23 do it. Mom wants too much money for son and Juve can do better and pay less for player with 100% grinta. Guy has played well of late as player for Juve/France who I consider less valuable than Sami was for Germany.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
either sell in january for peanuts and compromise the rest of the season (he's our best mid this season and it's not even close) or let him go on a bosman in the summer. i'd pick the latter
I'm scared if he stays he'll go back to lazy Adri but keep getting picked by Allegri and will compromise the rest of the season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm scared if he stays he'll go back to lazy Adri but keep getting picked by Allegri and will compromise the rest of the season
that's always a risk with rabiot, that's why i wouldn't keep him on the long run. but i'd suppose he'd put on an effort just to get a better next contract, and honestly, our midfield is weak af without him.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
either sell in january for peanuts and compromise the rest of the season (he's our best mid this season and it's not even close) or let him go on a bosman in the summer. i'd pick the latter
I pick the former. He was putting in all this effort for the World Cup. Now that’s over and they lost he’s gonna go into his usual I don’t give a fuck mode again, you watch.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I also pick the latter if we cant extend him. We risk losing CHL Spot without him. Pogba is still recovering and need time to return to his best form. I think Rabiot do really improving under Allegri this season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As if there's any chance he'll accept getting transferred in the winter when he can get a big bag of cash in the summer :howler:
it happened with zakaria. chelsea have a terrible campaign so far, they must be desperate, i wouldn't be surprised if they'd offer him a huge salary plus a healthy compensation for juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)