Adrien Rabiot (72 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
At some point, maybe we have to become more mathematical and accept that we’re broke and selling McKennie, renewing Rabiot and returning Rovella is probably the most sustainable option, but Rabiot definitely has to add water to the wine and his salary shouldn’t increase

Jun 16, 2020
Even if he performs miracles, he's NEVER a 10 million a year player. NEVER! Fuck all you simps who wants to renew this disease plaguing our midfield.
Got to say that I never liked Rabiot, he’s been one of the most negative faces in the previous two season. This year he’s been very good, so is it coincidence or did he mature or find a trainer who’s able to maximise his abilities under Allegri?

If we look to the numbers, Rabiot costs 7m net but a bit less than 10m gross per year, with no amortisation. Salary wise that puts him on the same level as many other players like Bremer and Chiesa, amortisation-wise it makes him one of our cheapest experienced players.

In our dire financial situation, maybe extending him might be the best option given that he may share his position with Pogba. Replacing him might overal be more expensive.

Not saying that I want to extend him now, the season is still quite long and many things can happen (in a negative way) but this are nuances we shouldn’t forget. What are the alternatives?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Must be eating you up inside that this malaise is our best player this season :seven:
What's bothering me is the retards willing to forgive 36 months of absolute shitfukckery when this disease was a corpse, a zombie, sleepwalking through 3 years of his contract.

Is it a coincidence that this greedy fucker and his cunning scaly bitch of a mother decided to show some vigor in a World Cup year when his contract is up? I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

Got to say that I never liked Rabiot, he’s been one of the most negative faces in the previous two season. This year he’s been very good, so is it coincidence or did he mature or find a trainer who’s able to maximise his abilities under Allegri?

If we look to the numbers, Rabiot costs 7m net but a bit less than 10m gross per year, with no amortisation. Salary wise that puts him on the same level as many other players like Bremer and Chiesa, amortisation-wise it makes him one of our cheapest experienced players.

In our dire financial situation, maybe extending him might be the best option given that he may share his position with Pogba. Replacing him might overal be more expensive.

Not saying that I want to extend him now, the season is still quite long and many things can happen (in a negative way) but this are nuances we shouldn’t forget. What are the alternatives?
He's going to want more money to renew, and the EPL fucksticks would be willing to offer him what he desires. Alternatives? We're talking about Fagiot here, not Prime Zidane or Prime Vidal FFS!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fagiot is our air, food and water atm

He has majorly contributed to Allegro's winning 'streak'
We are joking, but with him on the pitch our Serie A record is 10-1-1, or 86% won points while he is on the pitch. Only Chiesa (3 wins out of 3) and Iling Junior (same record as Chiesa) have a better record, but in fewer matches.
Szczesny has 83%, Milik 82%, Gatti 80%, Locatelli 76%, Danilo 75%, Fagioli 75% and so on. Juventus, as a team, has 70% (34 of possible 48 points).

The worst are De Sciglio with 33% (8 pts from possible 24); Miretti 42% (18/42) and, of course, McKennie with 47% (17/36). Disappointing percentage for Bonucci (66%), Bremer (61%), Vlahovic 60%, Kostic 56% etc.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Gazzetta reporting that he’s been offered an initial £6million per year which would be inflated by bonuses. That’s converted to a little over $7m.

So with bonuses, is he touching $8m?

Either way, extend please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
We are joking, but with him on the pitch our Serie A record is 10-1-1, or 86% won points while he is on the pitch. Only Chiesa (3 wins out of 3) and Iling Junior (same record as Chiesa) have a better record, but in fewer matches.
Szczesny has 83%, Milik 82%, Gatti 80%, Locatelli 76%, Danilo 75%, Fagioli 75% and so on. Juventus, as a team, has 70% (34 of possible 48 points).

The worst are De Sciglio with 33% (8 pts from possible 24); Miretti 42% (18/42) and, of course, McKennie with 47% (17/36). Disappointing percentage for Bonucci (66%), Bremer (61%), Vlahovic 60%, Kostic 56% etc.
It was the opposite last season I remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 45)