Adrien Rabiot (119 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
NEWS MERCATO
➡️ #Rabiot would be oriented to not take into consideration any possible offers in January: without an extension, he would leave #Juve in the summer, when his contract ends.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Gazzetta reporting that he’s been offered an initial £6million per year which would be inflated by bonuses. That’s converted to a little over $7m.

So with bonuses, is he touching $8m?

Either way, extend please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extend?? Wtf?? He has been stuck in second gear for 80 percent of his career at juve. We are wasting enough on wages..he along with pogba can walk out holding hands like the pair of French fans they are!

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Extend?? Wtf?? He has been stuck in second gear for 80 percent of his career at juve. We are wasting enough on wages..he along with pogba can walk out holding hands like the pair of French fans they are!
Him and MCkennie are last of that cancerous midfield of Ramsey, Bentancur, Khedira. Both should be sold/terminated.
Need to rebuild starting with our young players like Fagioli, Miretti etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please Lord, give me strength.
Selective memory on Tuz is nothing new. I thought dementia was an old people's disease, but apparently Tuz has shown that not to be the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive seen Zidane at us (not sure if you have, i mean youre like 22 right?) and this Rabiot comes close to him
I am 41, and this Fagiot doesn't even come close. Stop it!

33730a45-51ac-4406-a1ef-f1c9717133f2_text.gif

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was the opposite last season I remember
You remember well. At one point, before the last quarter of the season, it was the complete opposite. Rabiot had the worst percentage of them all.
But we didn't need this stat to see that he was our worst player last year and (one of) the best this season.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So much hate for the one player dragging us through this season.

I hope he signs a deal a new deal with us, on his terms, and then refuses to play or transfer out for 4 years while still making the money..all just to spite you guys.

Fun times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic simping for a footballer who clearly only cares about getting the bag and has been sleepwalking through 36 months of his contract.

Dragging us through this season? Let's not exaggerate ffs! Yes, he has been very solid and much better than in previous years (which isn't hard to accomplish, considering how garbage he truly was). We're out of the CL and still 3rd in the league (still playing unconvincing football, and our position owes more to the lack of competition rather than our stellar performances).

Has Fagiot improved? No doubt.
Is he our best player this season? Possibly.
Does he deserve 7+ million a year? Definitely not.
Is he worthy of an extension at his current wages or, even worse, higher wages? Absolutely not.

The bottom line is he's been solid and dependable this season only (if unspectacular), and showing up in a World Cup year when your contract is about to expire no less is not grounds for a renewal. I say no, regardless of the cost, even for 5 million. He can fuck off and take his scaly malevolent puta mama with him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've been impressed with Rabiot this season but didn't think he was great today.

He had a slack pass which put us in trouble in the first half and in the second half I have no idea why he didn't continue his run into the box when we were on a counter and there was a clear path for him.

Still decent and miles ahead of last season though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was good but not at the level we are use to seeing him this season. Genuine concern remains if we were to offer him new improved deal, whether he would have gone to pedestrian level. Which is damaging for the club as it restricts us to sign better players while having someone like him on a high salary. Still unsure about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Man of the match, again.

Haters be hating.

Chiesa with a splendid assist. Rabiot was good but he messed up few promissing counters.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How did he go from one of the top 5 worst players I've seen play for Juve, to our best player this season?
No, seriously, I've never seen something like this before. He was a disaster, and now he's really good. What's next, De Sciglio will become Cafu and Rugani will become Nesta? Unreal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How did he go from one of the top 5 worst players I've seen play for Juve, to our best player this season?
No, seriously, I've never seen something like this before. He was a disaster, and now he's really good. What's next, De Sciglio will become Cafu and Rugani will become Nesta? Unreal.
Money is a hell of a motivator.

He’s always had potential to be a very good player given his superb physical characteristics (and great technique) but he’s always been a lazy, nonchalant and arrogant fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)