Adrien Rabiot (100 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Duely noted post and wouldn't expect anything less from probably the biggest Rabiot fanboy here ..... when I have more free time I will rank your posts below with regards to entertainment value.

I don't see like you the "obvious" talented phenom that is Rabiot, but anything can happen. I guess you're excited too about that other French national star coming here? I just hope management knows enough to not sit mama Rabiot and PP's parents too close to each other.
Lol.. Rabiot performs at 7M per year but Locatelli performs 3.5M per year.. Locatelli in his worst day is still better than Rabiot..

Jun 27, 2011
Lol.. Rabiot performs at 7M per year but Locatelli performs 3.5M per year.. Locatelli in his worst day is still better than Rabiot..
Now that's a statement I really disagree with. I don't even think I've seen Locatelli have a great game yet. At least nothing compared to what Rabiot showed against Inter for example.

When it comes to it. I would much prefer to have Rabiot in my team, against a formidable opposition, than anyone else of our midfielders.

Now I don't know if you've ever played this game. But i can promise you. You wouldn't like playing against Rabiot. Ask Barella

You guys all asking for him to be sold. When all of our midfielders are even worse. Fine, bring in three better midfielders and i'm all for it. He's not consistent enough. But as it is, he's the only one capable of putting his mark on the game when we play against a formidable team in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Duely noted post and wouldn't expect anything less from probably the biggest Rabiot fanboy here ..... when I have more free time I will rank your posts below with regards to entertainment value.

I don't see like you the "obvious" talented phenom that is Rabiot, but anything can happen. I guess you're excited too about that other French national star coming here? I just hope management knows enough to not sit mama Rabiot and PP's parents too close to each other.
I'm not even that much of a fan of Rabiot. I would gladly sell him if the rest of our midfield wasn't as bad as it is. But as it stands, he's the only one who I have seen who is capable of a real performance against a real game.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now that's a statement I really disagree with. I don't even think I've seen Locatelli have a great game yet. At least nothing compared to what Rabiot showed against Inter for example.

When it comes to it. I would much prefer to have Rabiot in my team, against a formidable opposition, than anyone else of our midfielders.

Now I don't know if you've ever played this game. But i can promise you. You wouldn't like playing against Rabiot. Ask Barella

You guys all asking for him to be sold. When all of our midfielders are even worse. Fine, bring in three better midfielders and i'm all for it. He's not consistent enough. But as it is, he's the only one capable of putting his mark on the game when we play against a formidable team in CL.
Rabiot is better than what people here say but he is still way under par.
Locatelli - I guess you just dont know how to appreciate a player like him as I was very pleased with his performances here. He can do better but its a good start.
Rabiot can bully players and he covers the pitch well when needed but he offers nothing. He is not the guy to make assists or score goals. He is just a midfielder with good physique.
7M? more like a 2M kind of performance - Inter yeah he had a good game and I obviously exeggerated but Locatelli is still by far the better player.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
cmon, Rabiot as LM/LCM has 0 goals and 2 assists in 32 games (28 starts). Those are emberasssing stats for any b2b. He was good in few games, as always near the end of the season, but this shouldnt change the fact that he sucked for majority of the season. I wont label him as total failure, but he is totally average for me and wouldnt cry a bit if we sell him for 15m and bring back Fagioli in his place, while investing the money in LB.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
@Patrizi hey dude just pointing who it’s coming from. Repost anything/everything from me. I don’t mind a bit and I might lol to many of it too.

PS If Rabiot plays I will ROOT for success and if it turns out that way you will get a big complementary post from me!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Patrizi hey dude just pointing who it’s coming from. Repost anything/everything from me. I don’t mind a bit and I might lol to many of it too.

PS If Rabiot plays I will ROOT for success and if it turns out that way you will get a big complementary post from me!
I think he is Rabiot`s mom in disguise. I mean the guy barely played a few good games (and its not as he assisted many goals in them... just played ok for a player that rarely contribute in attack)
Rabiot did retrieve some balls to be honest but thats about it.. It fits teams who have many goal scoring and goal creating players but not a team like Juve where nobody knows how to pass the ball forward..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 73)