Adrien Rabiot (95 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Please leave FFS! We should threaten to freeze him out of the squad, jeopardizing his chances for selection for Les Bleus; however, I feel that this shitcunt is a spineless and soulless piece of shit, so he probably wouldn't care, as long as he is collecting his paycheck. He's such a despicable and easily detestable character - the same logic applies to the abomination known as Glassmsey and the pseudo footballer beach juggling baby seal turned futsal reject commonly referred to as Arturd.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I think he'll shine if he has a better midfield around him and the coach knows his limitations.

I remember Allegri saying how he should be scoring goals and being box to box.

No hes not that kind of player but he does possess all the tools to contribute in a functional midfield and its only his high wages that are the problem.

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #3,633
    I think he'll shine if he has a better midfield around him and the coach knows his limitations.

No hes not that kind of player but he does possess all the tools to contribute in a functional midfield and its only his high wages that are the problem.
    Pogba-Loca-Rabiot

That means changing Pogba's position.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

:rofl: :howler: Shine? Shoes perhaps. This despicable lethargic iteration of a football player hasn't shone a day in his life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 81)