Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:D To be fair it doesn't look like we would go for most of the bosmans he signs, they are all experienced players who have some quality but have probably seen better days.

Honda (and maybe Alex as back up) is the only one I would take, he'd be very useful to our current team. Galliani is such an opportunist, he makes signings on the fly.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:D To be fair it doesn't look like we would go for most of the bosmans he signs, they are all experienced players who have some quality but have probably seen better days.

Honda (and maybe Alex as back up) is the only one I would take, he'd be very useful to our current team. Galliani is such an opportunist, he makes signings on the fly.
hes kinda of a moggi light, people wanna stay on his good side, take zaccardo for example, pretty sure that dudes career is over

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have watched everything from coman in the preseason, watched his serie a debute twice, and two of his 3 games at PSG, who were easyer to find then his serie a debute for some obscure reason.

I have never seen Rabiot play a full game, but a certain moderator (wel two) and a few french friends try to convince me that he's more talented then Coman.

From Morata i've seen his 5 appearences in the CL with real madrid, and a couple of la liga games (3 or 4), including the classico where he gave an assist

Havent seen Rugani, but he's doing fine, Sturaro i've looked up when we signed him, and he had quite the buzz about him, and his rapport on the napoli game was quite good. I have downloaded the game but i have not found the time yet to watch it with my upcomming exam
So basically you confirmed my statement that you can barely form an opinion about most of those players yourself?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
hes kinda of a moggi light, people wanna stay on his good side, take zaccardo for example, pretty sure that dudes career is over
Yeah, I've said that all along, he is old school and has all his contacts, power and ability to call in favours. He's the only one left who can get away with it, and he should have crashed and burned with Moggi.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How often have you watched Pereyra?
Only when he played against us. And this applies to almost anyone who watches Serie A, simply because he's a nobody who doesn't catch your eye or notice with his limited qualities. There's also the difference that he was our second highest transfer this Summer, which we also overspent for.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only when he played against us. And this applies to almost anyone who watches Serie A, simply because he's a nobody who doesn't catch your eye or notice with his limited qualities. There's also the difference that he was our second highest transfer this Summer, which we also overspent for.
Then why do you dislike him if you haven't seen him all that often?

or do you think we simply paid too much for him?

or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)