Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we get Rabiot next summer on another free.... Man, I don't know how Beppe is so good at snagging all these Bosman's. It's a little ridiculous. Does he seduce their agents or what? Is Beppe a lion in the sack? A wild swinger with a massive dong? Do him and Raiola get it on? Is Rabiot's mother craving some Beppe ass too? .........
It's called a "project". We have one that doesn't require us breaking the bank on WC players. The pogba deal showcases our intentions. We aren't afraid to get top young talent and actually play them. Coman will be the next example.

- - - Updated - - -

Coman said he was approached by a few teams but when we explained our project to him it sounded the best.

the project :touched:
Beat me to it :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know man.

I think Beppe's ass is a hot commodity in player agent circles around Europe. Pirlo, Pogba, Llorente, Coman, Rabiot... Beppe has dat smile, dat massive dong, and agents all across the continent just crave a little Beppe one-on-one time, so they convince their clients that a Bosman to Juve is the way to go and Beppe bends them over backwards as a thank you...
Or that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's called a "project". We have one that doesn't require us breaking the bank on WC players. The pogba deal showcases our intentions. We aren't afraid to get top young talent and actually play them. Coman will be the next example.

- - - Updated - - -

Beat me to it :touched:
:rolleyes:

"Project" is code for "Beppe Ass"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So, if Rabiot isnt sold, he has a big chance to join us on bosman later ?

Cause i heard he liked juventus and Coman is allready talking to him

Rabiot, Pogba, Vidal, Berardi, Coman

What a sick amount of talent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So, if Rabiot isnt sold, he has a big chance to join us on bosman later ?

Cause i heard he liked juventus and Coman is allready talking to him

Rabiot, Pogba, Vidal, Berardi, Coman

What a sick amount of talent.
Might already have an agreement with Beppe :beppe:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #873
    Rabiot and Coman are good friends. Even if GDM says Roma are waiting for January I'm pretty sure the kid and Maman Rabiot chose Juve. :xfinger:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Rabiot and Coman are good friends. Even if GDM says Roma are waiting for January I'm pretty sure the kid and Maman Rabiot chose Juve. :xfinger:
    Coman/Pogba connection. If I was young & french, I'd rather play for Juve with my mates with the history of Zidane & Platini filling the CM roles there too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)