Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So, if Rabiot isnt sold, he has a big chance to join us on bosman later ?

Cause i heard he liked juventus and Coman is allready talking to him

Rabiot, Pogba, Vidal, Berardi, Coman

What a sick amount of talent.
But you have never seen Rabiot play. :lol: I can bet my house on that. And you (we) have only seen 1 game of Coman. Not even a full match.

You forgot Morata bro! And Rugani!
And Sturaro! Those are another 3 players he has never watched play.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
But you have never seen Rabiot play. :lol: I can bet my house on that. And you (we) have only seen 1 game of Coman. Not even a full match.

And Sturaro! Those are another 3 players he has never watched play.
He is young, arsenal wants him, roma wants him, psg rejected 5m offer for him even though they know he can leave for free next summer. He played 24 times in Ligue 1 last season (11 as starter) for a team that is filled with big names. He also managed to score 2 goals from that campaign.

Buying him for 0m will do no harm to us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Now this one is going down to January we'll see how strong our ties to him actually are, now other teams have had a chance to promise him the world.

I'm sure Arsenal's cash + French influence and Roma's probable higher salary offer will cause us problems in this regard, unless Paratici has really got under his skin like he did with Coman.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Now this one is going down to January we'll see how strong our ties to him actually are, now other teams have had a chance to promise him the world.

I'm sure Arsenal's cash + French influence and Roma's probable higher salary offer will cause us problems in this regard, unless Paratici has really got under his skin like he did with Coman.

we should NOT lose out to roma on salary

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
#SKYItalia: Juve already have an agreement with Rabiot to sign him on a free transfer next summer

Roma might try again in Jan..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But you have never seen Rabiot play. :lol: I can bet my house on that. And you (we) have only seen 1 game of Coman. Not even a full match. And Sturaro!

I have watched everything from coman in the preseason, watched his serie a debute twice, and two of his 3 games at PSG, who were easyer to find then his serie a debute for some obscure reason.

I have never seen Rabiot play a full game, but a certain moderator (wel two) and a few french friends try to convince me that he's more talented then Coman.

From Morata i've seen his 5 appearences in the CL with real madrid, and a couple of la liga games (3 or 4), including the classico where he gave an assist

Havent seen Rugani, but he's doing fine, Sturaro i've looked up when we signed him, and he had quite the buzz about him, and his rapport on the napoli game was quite good. I have downloaded the game but i have not found the time yet to watch it with my upcomming exam

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When do you find the time to watch so many games when doing your super phd masters doctors degree plus all the lifting and plus some social time (i bet you are very social considering how well behaved and adjusted you seem to people)?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When do you find the time to watch so many games when doing your super phd masters doctors degree plus all the lifting and plus some social time (i bet you are very social considering how well behaved and adjusted you seem to people)?
My social time has become very limited because of the lifting. I usually play games or watch movie or watch footie game after my training, depending on how early i have to wake up the next day.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Osman

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is a line to cross, and you Superman speed crossed it with comparing me to Zach you depraved Kojack looking sharmuta.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we should NOT lose out to roma on salary
I guess it depends how much extra salary allowance their new CL money has given them. They outbid us for Iturbe after all, so they obviously have some room to move in the market.

Imagine we've offered €2m/€2.5m p/a for Rabiot as a free agent, which seems fair enough considering his age/experience and how stacked we are in midfield. If someone offers more we're probably out, and Roma might have the funds to do that. If they sell Strootman and/or Pjanic then even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)