AC Milan stars: We need Juventus in Serie A (1 Viewer)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I am not using it against those who nag, for example Gill who has just said that he takes it personally only when it is unjust, which implies that all his previous warnings were unjust ;)
look stop whining about it, if you want to warn me then do so, i agree i shouldnt have gone off topic. so much for your theory i nag when you keep holding on to moaning about not giving me a warning, dont be a tit just give me the warning if you feel it is necessary

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
look stop whining about it, if you want to warn me then do so, i agree i shouldnt have gone off topic. so much for your theory i nag when you keep holding on to moaning about not giving me a warning, dont be a tit just give me the warning if you feel it is necessary
Actually it gives me pleasure not to warn you and just go on about it. And to put it in your own words, I'd rather be a tit.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
AC Milan identities Paolo Maldini and Carlo Ancelotti say Serie A needs a strong Juventus.
tribalfooball.com - January 04, 2007

With Juve expected to earn promotion back to the top-flight next season, Maldini said: "A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri. There are those that say it makes no difference: but for me, without Juve the championship lacks something. Next season the championship will again return to being what it should."

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti also said: "Juve has been a constant presence in our football and we miss them. This is not a championship that we're used to. The games against the Bianconeri are always exciting - even the Berlusconi friendlies."

Dono if this is true, but I'm shocked to hear such words from these guys.
I'm not. Paolo is a pretty decent guy. They both know that Juve was unfairly punished And who was at the back of it all

but their title will be pointless, with all teams out of the way they have no challengers
inter are too thick to realise that.

Serie A without juventus is not serie a. This seasons title is worthless.
:agree:

Which is entirely right.

The league is at its lowest point in 20 yrs. What a coincidence that this is the season Inter finally "win".
.....And the "win" is a fixed one at that!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Maldini said things like that even with the start of Serie A. Others too, so I doubt that they say this only beacause they are performing badly and want to take glory away from Inter. In my opinion there is no Serie A this year. Just some clubs playing friendlies every week ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You don't win a scudetto if you don't beat Juventus. That's the whole point of winning the scudetto in the first place.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I remember reading a stat on this site that showed that Juve actually had more points last yr in december than Inter did. Any1 remember what it was?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i know this being a juve forum i shouldnt but i like a.c. milan they are my second favorite club(juve is obviouslyu number 1) i just hate the interisti i hope that juve and a.c. milan have good relations

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i know this being a juve forum i shouldnt but i like a.c. milan they are my second favorite club(juve is obviouslyu number 1) i just hate the interisti i hope that juve and a.c. milan have good relations
trust me, no1 hates inter as much as i do ;)

as for juve and milan having a good relationship, we always did off pitch with moggi and galliani, and afterall they did loan us abbiati.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
yep ur right, bundesliga seems more exciting than serie A :shocked: o and a catania player is joint top goal scorer with totti:shocked: :shocked: it jus doesnt seem right :cry:
Spinesi had talent all along. Its not as if he suddenly became a good player overnight. I saw him playing couple of occasions for Bari in late 90s to early 20s, and you could see the boy had a goal for his eye. He obviously did it hard way, but to dismiss his achievement this year because he couldnt do it at 19, 20 is ludicrous IMO. Dario Hubner, Lucarelli are all top class players in their own right. There are many top players who doesnt quite get the opportunity to play for the big league, for one reason or the other.

I am not going to argue Serie A is great this year. If anything, I think defensive displays have been appaling compared to the past years. I don't think Italia is as defensive as many make them out to be. What I do miss is that many goals have been carelessly given away rather than in the past where players had to come up with something incredible to score. And as a result, I feel teams are not putting emphasis on the quality of strikers like in the past, but more on ball retention, and pressing hard in the midfield. That is truly sad IMO. Because what distinguished Serie A from the rest, was not so much its defensive approach, but sheer quality of its fantasistas to unlock these sturdy defense.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
trust me, no1 hates inter as much as i do ;)

as for juve and milan having a good relationship, we always did off pitch with moggi and galliani, and afterall they did loan us abbiati.

Mostly because Kaka injured Buffon in a Trofeo Berlusconi match last summer , i was more a sense of a gilt IMO.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Don't kid yourselves, Milan and Juve are best buddies on a technical level. That the fans don't always get along is a different story all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)