AC Milan stars: We need Juventus in Serie A (5 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
"A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri."

Don't fool yourself, Zé, they're only saying that to diminish some glory off of Inter's upcoming Scudetto victory. Anything to make Inter's victories look dismissable
Which is entirely right.

The league is at its lowest point in 20 yrs. What a coincidence that this is the season Inter finally "win".

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
"A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri."

Don't fool yourself, Zé, they're only saying that to diminish some glory off of Inter's upcoming Scudetto victory. Anything to make Inter's victories look dismissable
Milan are pathetic this year, Serie A is pathetic.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
acctaully i hate milan but that maldini said about juve was very kind of him..i love maldini but he was (now he is kinda old) the best defender in the world if he plays for another team or even he didnt played for juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If I warn Gill and Donsazio and whoever was discussing London's sceneries, Gill would take it personally that I hate him, or will say that I need to chill, but reading a page about a personal conversation in a thread about Serie A is fine with Mr. Gill, so I pass.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey, I am a sarcastic person, I like to take the piss at things I think stupid and I am almost all time chilled. Now you tell me if your personal conversation is justified or not.

And when you are being sarcastic and get a remark you jump to say you were joking, now why are you different that others?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i never said that, warn me i appreciate you not doing so but its not my fault if you dont warn me is it?

now tell me when have i done that, if you want to warn go ahead if thats the rules do it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I will not warn you because you take it personally, so I pass.

About when you did that, you always did whenever you got a remark, but you don't notice that. From now on, I will collect them for you if you want.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If I warn Gill and Donsazio and whoever was discussing London's sceneries, Gill would take it personally that I hate him, or will say that I need to chill, but reading a page about a personal conversation in a thread about Serie A is fine with Mr. Gill, so I pass.
Now that deserves a warning IMO.

Seriously tho is warning system canceled, is it only direct bans now?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now that deserves a warning IMO.

Seriously tho is warning system canceled, is it only direct bans now?
I am not using it against those who nag, for example Gill who has just said that he takes it personally only when it is unjust, which implies that all his previous warnings were unjust ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)