AC Milan stars: We need Juventus in Serie A (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
AC Milan identities Paolo Maldini and Carlo Ancelotti say Serie A needs a strong Juventus.
tribalfooball.com - January 04, 2007

With Juve expected to earn promotion back to the top-flight next season, Maldini said: "A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri. There are those that say it makes no difference: but for me, without Juve the championship lacks something. Next season the championship will again return to being what it should."

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti also said: "Juve has been a constant presence in our football and we miss them. This is not a championship that we're used to. The games against the Bianconeri are always exciting - even the Berlusconi friendlies."

Dono if this is true, but I'm shocked to hear such words from these guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
"A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri."

Don't fool yourself, Zé, they're only saying that to diminish some glory off of Inter's upcoming Scudetto victory. Anything to make Inter's victories look dismissable

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
"A championship without Juve is not beautiful, it is not the same without the Bianconeri."

Don't fool yourself, Zé, they're only saying that to diminish some glory off of Inter's upcoming Scudetto victory. Anything to make Inter's victories look dismissable
but their title will be pointless, with all teams out of the way they have no challengers

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That must be why milan are shit this seeason. They know the league isn't worth winning without Juve in it.:D

They are right because it means that one of the four teams usually capable of winning the league and with a huge fan base is missing.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
That must be why milan are shit this seeason. They know the league isn't worth winning without Juve in it.:D

They are right because it means that one of the four teams usually capable of winning the league and with a huge fan base is missing.
yep ur right, bundesliga seems more exciting than serie A :shocked: o and a catania player is joint top goal scorer with totti:shocked: :shocked: it jus doesnt seem right :cry:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
lol! my mate told me that a mate of his saw fagregas goin shopping once in north london...
haha the only shopping centre near by is ilford exchange, tis overrun with vicky pollard look-a-likes anddodgy gangs, a real rats den.

but he probably went to north central london?

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Man, London is big. It's the same size as an entire island here in Denmark. :D

It truly warms my heart to hear the words of Maldini and Ancelotti. It just confirms my opinion of them as a loving and caring club. :tup:

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
live in brixton :D, our ground is brockwell park! :D:D

i hope maldini and ancelotti are being serious, even tho they are a rival club it is good to hear their words, especially maldini :D. i feel really sad tht we cant play milan/inter/roma this season competitively :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)