About learning Italian (3 Viewers)

OP

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    OT: what does the balls above the avatar represent and what about the small green squres do.?

OP

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Badass Devil said:
    the balls = how regular u are posting on here

the squares are ur reps - green for positive red for negative.
    thanks mate..

OP

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    i'll ask again next time if i wanna learn.. :) off to bed soon..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    heres another useful phrase

Arrapato come un cinghiale

it means evening, can i have one of those please

mate r u serious do u know all these statements from the book u mentioned earlier (the verona thingy).

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    G3n3 said:
    OT: what does the balls above the avatar represent and what about the small green squres do.?
    the best thing is what was posted on page 1 by the bbc. i have this book called lets speak italian, if you can get that you can learn italian very easily.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
    well if you want to learn italian you shouldn't stop learning you should practice the language and it would be better to talk to someone in italian
    if you knew any native italian that would be really nice to talk to him and know what's going on in italy ((you should introduce me to him :p))and he should be a juve fan :p i used this site to learn italian it has all the basics you need to know
    http://www.june29.com/Italian/

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    im hoping to takw italian as part of my course at uni, so wen i go away on my work experience i can work with juve as an events manager or sumthing.

can you do that? i mean work in italy for work experience. btw what uni are you going to?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Gill_juve said:
    can you do that? i mean work in italy for work experience. btw what uni are you going to?

ye, i can work in pretty much any country i want as the college uni has many links all over the world, especially in europe, and im going to the birmingham college of food,tourism and creative studies, but its under the qualification of birmingham uni.

Apr 12, 2004
    Actually, one of the best ways to learn any language like that is to just work in a restaurant.

If you were to work as a bus boy or a waiter or a dishwasher in any true Italian restaurant, you would be surprised at how fast you picked up most of the basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)