About learning Italian (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think if u go to the italian embassy at yr city they could direct u to the italian cultural centre where they offer learning programmes for people interested in learning italian. this is how it works here in cairo i hope u have the same thing in singapore.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
G3n3 said:
Hi all! i'm intending to learn basic Italian. Do u have any web or ways, so to kick off my learning journey? Thanks.! :)

erm buy the book, a season with verona, it has all the essential insults u will need wen u go to italy :D

but it also shows u the ways of the italian game, very good reading even if u arnt a verona fan like me

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Bisco said:
i think if u go to the italian embassy at yr city they could direct u to the italian cultural centre where they offer learning programmes for people interested in learning italian. this is how it works here in cairo i hope u have the same thing in singapore.
Yeah, it's a good idea.
In the meanwhile you can start here, it seems good. http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/italian/cool/index.shtml

Badass Devil said:
erm buy the book, a season with verona, it has all the essential insults u will need wen u go to italy :D

but it also shows u the ways of the italian game, very good reading even if u arnt a verona fan like me
So true :D

OP

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Just put an A on the end of every word, and add "Vaffanculo" after ever 3rd sentence.
    and what does that mean.?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    It can be used for basically anything, ranging from "Hello" to "Good Day" to "Fuck You" to "Juve just scored again"

OP

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Badass Devil said:
    no probs anything else? i can teach u the language if u want?
    yeah thanks..but wouldnt that be long.? ok the basics..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)