About learning Italian (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don Bes said:
i am proud to say that i learned italian by watching "guida al campionato" "contro campo" "novantessimo minuto" and that one late on sunday that always used to invite that old guy who was a juventus fan and was always wearing a track suit
I've learned all my Italian watching Alena Seredova's cleavage on Domenica Sportiva, wondering what all that Italian mumbling from a Czech is about (and not Nedved :D).

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Sign up on an Italian Juve forum and make an effort to communicate. After 6 months, you'll notice your progress. Usually, the language at the forums is rather easy since many Italian football phrases are quite well-known. Most times you'll understand the contents, even if not every word is familiar.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think its best to start small, and to try and read articles especially transfer news on italian based sites, they helped me alot anyways, then i got some italian juve friends who have helped me too, who speak to me in italian half the time, but wot really helped was that book i mentioned, a season with verona, and just simply watching juve games and singing with the crowd, ofcors knowing wot it all means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)