About learning Italian (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
markoni said:
Can anyone help me with this: how do (you) Italians write you know when you cherring for example Milan, Milan fa fa kuro or Inter, Inter fa fa curo or Bayern, ...
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
markoni said:
Can anyone help me with this: how do (you) Italians write you know when you cherring for example Milan, Milan fa fa kuro or Inter, Inter fa fa curo or Bayern, ...
Bayern München.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
That's right!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
isha00 said:
Don't thank him, trust me. :disagree:

:lol2:

I'm sorry, but that's what you get when you ask an internet board full of soccer fans to teach you the italian language, when you know nothing at all.

Until you send me 3 pieces of prosciutto, I will not help him :D

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:

ezekiel 25:17 is so lame in the norwegian bible...

it's kinda short...

"jeg tar en hard hevn over dem når jeg tukter dem i min harme. Og de skal få sanne at jeg er Herren, når jeg lar dem rammes av min hevn."

Jan 7, 2004
i am proud to say that i learned italian by watching "guida al campionato" "contro campo" "novantessimo minuto" and that one late on sunday that always used to invite that old guy who was a juventus fan and was always wearing a track suit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)