Abdul Rahman Baba - FC Augsburg - LB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I remember Marotta was saying its difficult to find a good LB these days. I can only think of Alaba and to some extend Ricardo Rodriguez from the young generation.

May 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me anything about him? And since he's not german, at least we won't have to hear that there is NO WAY he would come to Serie A
Yes am paul and ghanaian too like baba he is muslim born in the northern part of the country a really tough place to grow up he played for kotoko in ghana the best african club of the century spent just a year and moved on to germany I watched him in the derby match between hearts of oak and kotoko ver y cool head and probably the most dangerous LB I have seen going forward in ghana for some time now his performances have always made him favourite over jeffrey schluppe of Leicester city in the national team I prefer him even at LM but kwadwo asamoah is like wise good

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes am paul and ghanaian too like baba he is muslim born in the northern part of the country a really tough place to grow up he played for kotoko in ghana the best african club of the century spent just a year and moved on to germany I watched him in the derby match between hearts of oak and kotoko ver y cool head and probably the most dangerous LB I have seen going forward in ghana for some time now his performances have always made him favourite over jeffrey schluppe of Leicester city in the national team I prefer him even at LM but kwadwo asamoah is like wise good

May 26, 2015
I watched baba rahman in the african cup of nations finals between ghana and the ivory coast and I was utterly impressed to find a player who the likes of yaya toure and winfred bony running away from his position to the right back he is a real tough customer he doesnt give attckers alot of space to operate reminds me of ashley cole without the pace

May 26, 2015
Well there is 1 month in a different continent playing lots of matches, which drains energy both physically and mentally. Asamoahs first season here: great before christmas ; useless after africa cup.

If you think beeing 1 month away from the team, doesnt have further implications, thats pretty stupied
The african cup of nations is far more valuable to we africans than any competition u sound racist with that comment the various football clubs can never be bigger than a whole nation it these nations that gave the boys the platform for the world to see them and its their way of paying back african players have indeed shaped wirld football look at the france 98 winning squad and number of africans in the squad mario ballotelli is full blooded ghanaian so is jerome boateng memphis depay marcel Desailly danny welbeck etc so dont ever underestimate how much value these players attach to the african cup

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The african cup of nations is far more valuable to we africans than any competition u sound racist with that comment the various football clubs can never be bigger than a whole nation it these nations that gave the boys the platform for the world to see them and its their way of paying back african players have indeed shaped wirld football look at the france 98 winning squad and number of africans in the squad mario ballotelli is full blooded ghanaian so is jerome boateng memphis depay marcel Desailly danny welbeck etc so dont ever underestimate how much value these players attach to the african cup
:agree:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I watched baba rahman in the african cup of nations finals between ghana and the ivory coast and I was utterly impressed to find a player who the likes of yaya toure and winfred bony running away from his position to the right back he is a real tough customer he doesnt give attckers alot of space to operate reminds me of ashley cole without the pace
:bitchslap: :inter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)