Abdul Rahman Baba - FC Augsburg - LB (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Then i dont think we'll get him.We desperately need new FB's in the summer tho.

We should've been linked to Darmian by now but we arent tells me we wont get him either.I feel we'll be priced out here as well.

Jan 5, 2007
What four players are that? Asamoah isn't a wingback in a 4 man defense IMO. We need another left-back desperately.
i know he is a winger but he played in that position before, and he show good defensive work last two years.

till now we dont know if he will accept that position or not, and if we are looking for LB you will find rumors liking us with every damn LB out there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then i dont think we'll get him.We desperately need new FB's in the summer tho.

We should've been linked to Darmian by now but we arent tells me we wont get him either.I feel we'll be priced out here as well.
i hope this is because we already have an agreement for him, like with Allan. quite weird that one of the best italian players (who we dont own already), who is btw playing on a position we lack a player on, is playing infront of our noses and we seemingly put no effort into getting him. i think he was linked with Bayern already few weeks ago, if we are really interested in him, we are gonna face heavy competition. if Beppe can pull this of, he is truly the most magisterial GM in world football

- - - Updated - - -

What four players are that? Asamoah isn't a wingback in a 4 man defense IMO. We need another left-back desperately.
i know he is a winger but he played in that position before, and he show good defensive work last two years.

till now we dont know if he will accept that position or not, and if we are looking for LB you will find rumors liking us with every damn LB out there.
Asamoah is back in the team, we have 2 games to play still. i hope Allegri will use him, it should give us a better picture what his plan with Asa is

Jan 5, 2007
i hope so, cuz i cant believe we get evra to play as a starter, from the start we get him cuz asa has to go back for african cup ( i read that some where at that time )

in the same time read that asa dont like that position, so its kind of confusing.

if he is going to play as LB then we dont need any full backs for the next window, if not then we dont need any more CM we already has him and sturaro.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yah IMO asamoahs best position is as a CM, we just haven't seen it much. We need to invest in a LB.

And what is this about Allan? Juve has an agreement for him? He's a horse, but I don't know where he'd fit

Jan 5, 2007
pirlo is not staying for long, he may leave end of this year and we are not sure if juve will buy pererya or asa will play as CM.

its to early to get things right in our mind, by time we will get what allegri and the the big man planing :beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)