Aaron Ramsey - CM/AM - Arsenal (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Ramsey was outstanding against Chelsea today. He absolutely dominated Jorginho and wrecked Sarri´s midfield with his pressing, forcing them to ineffective side- and backward passing. If he can put in these kinds of shifts for us he will be a valuable player next year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ive mentioned him at least 4 times in regards to Ramrod and Higuain loan and not a peep
i mentioned him when Fab wanted to loan out Spinazzola and Allegri said no. Badass instead talked about how it was a good decision and how he thinks we are selling De Sciglio in the summer, ignoring that it was Allegris call :lol3:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i mentioned him when Fab wanted to loan out Spinazzola and Allegri said no. Badass instead talked about how it was a good decision and how he thinks we are selling De Sciglio in the summer, ignoring that it was Allegris call :lol3:
:sergio:

you clearly have no fucking clue how much better spinazzola is compared to de sciglio

- - - Updated - - -

because Badass is annoying

- - - Updated - - -

and i will enjoy every second of those meltdowns
touche :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici so bad he can’t even get us needed midfield reinforcement in January. There has never been a single useful January signing since Marotta's appointment

@Badass Dybala
compared the reinforcements marotta used to bring in January like Rincon and Anelka... I'd rather not buy anyone in January for the sake of it and use the money for the summer when Paratici goes balls deep for another big name

- - - Updated - - -

he just ignores posts like this because he knows he cant say shit :lol3:
I just did. nice try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)